Backfire Post here if you concede less than 85 points per game (the not shithouse defence lounge fred) and zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care if you can or can't post here, but the thread prefix is due for a change.

You will never get over zackah and Dinsdale trolling you over failed Bay 13 Mod ambitions are you ?

You really got sucked in by their troll poll a while back and campaigned so desperately hard to get in ?

You will never get over zackah and Dinsdale trolling you over failed Bay 13 Mod ambitions are you ?

You really got sucked in by their troll poll a while back and campaigned so desperately hard to get in ?
That was a pretty funny thread, but to be fair we trolled the whole bay, not just Bont2Bruce .

It's probably the highlight of my modship.

That was a pretty funny thread, but to be fair we trolled the whole bay, not just Bont2Bruce .

It's probably the highlight of my modship.
I can't believe the flogs actually thought we were serious 🤣

I can't believe the flogs actually thought we were serious 🤣

I honestly had a sneaking suspicion early on it was one massive pisstake, but played along :)

Jazny too had quite the Chernobyl reactor 4 reaction I recall :)

I have never tried to become a mod of any forum.

You are so dumb it's actually unbelievable. Truly a turnip for a brain that you can't tell the difference between my username and bontshow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Post here if you concede less than 85 points per game (the not shithouse defence lounge fred) and zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back