Post here if you lol'd when Nick Daicos lost the Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Who won Collingwood best and fairest? Typical ******* bandagoner. It was won by a bloke whos worst 3 games for the whole season were in the finals.
must be a fair player if his 2 worst games for the season were in final's and he gets 3rd in Norm smith for one of those. He didn't play first final ignoramus, his second final was coming back from an injury and still played well.

What's Charles excuse for his woeful efforts in finals?. Not enough loving from the umpires?. Showed what a useless flopping spud he was against quality opponents (not west coast or North) with no umpire assisted goals.

must be a fair player if his 2 worst games for the season were in final's and he gets 3rd in Norm smith for one of those. He didn't play first final ignoramus, his second final was coming back from an injury and still played well.

What's Charles excuse for his woeful efforts in finals?. Not enough loving from the umpires?. Showed what a useless flopping spud he was against quality opponents (not west coast or North) with no umpire assisted goals.
Calling me ignoramus hahahaha the irony. For the 2nd time who won Collingwoods B&F you filthy bandwagoner? Give you a hint - the player who won your B&F had his worst THREE games in finals.

How many goals Charlie get on Moore? Moore also got owned in the GF by Daniher.

Calling me ignoramus hahahaha the irony. For the 2nd time who won Collingwoods B&F you filthy bandwagoner? Give you a hint - the player who won your B&F had his worst THREE games in finals.

How many goals Charlie get on Moore? Moore also got owned in the GF by Daniher.
Hey ignoramus. Daicos won our best and fairest. I have already told you he didn’t even play in the 3 finals, injured in first, played ok in 2nd got 3rd in norm smith in 3rd. Do I have to repeat it again for an obviously slow campaigner?

As for Charles he got all his goals on Moore from frees. Great achievement. Soon as the umpires caught onto his belly flops the goals dried up

Now go dry your salty tears flog

Hey ignoramus. Daicos won our best and fairest. I have already told you he didn’t even play in the 3 finals, injured in first, played ok in 2nd got 3rd in norm smith in 3rd. Do I have to repeat it again for an obviously slow campaigner?

As for Charles he got all his goals on Moore from frees. Great achievement. Soon as the umpires caught onto his belly flops the goals dried up

Now go dry your salty tears flog
Doubling down on your stupidity. Re check who won your B&F and come back when you have wiped the egg off your face you stupid campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure wtf this thread has turned into, but…

popcorn-watching-tv.gif

I still had to do work to determine it is a different sig & av to what you supplied :thumbsdown:

-1 for you.
+1 welch badge for Maxy. Wosh can arrange if she is feeling pretty enough.
Okies hit me, what are they for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you lol'd when Nick Daicos lost the Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back