Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

So i can have a psycho like you knocking at my door no thanks.
mate i wouldn't want to visit woodend or whatever shit hole you live in, i just think it'd be funny

Good luck with that. I designed an EOTY badge and still couldn’t get it implemented 🤷‍♂️

It’s hard to find good help these days
Really? Or did you just squib on the award :$

How about we throw a poll open for people to vote on who gets to wear the badge of the winning team (open to bay posters* only)

*mods excluded of course with it being a poll to win an award which we sadly cannot do (and what with me being the only bay essendon poster and all)

Did it get implemented? No

You squibbed it even though GeeLOL were the winners 🤷‍♂️
I agreed to terms to award the badge as clearly quoted and then you squibbed running the fred.

But please keep melting about it :$

I agreed to terms to award the badge

lol agreed with whom?

What you fail to appreciate is it takes time and effort to run these Freds. People aren’t willing to put that in just so you can rig the pole and squib the award IF you might happen to win it

That is the one and only reason why there isn’t an EOTY 2024

Now we have a new award which actively discourages posters from making new Freds

You’re really on a roll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can call it whatever you like. Nobody asked for it to be done that way and nobody agreed to it

End result: reduced participation in the Bay
Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 1.53.25 PM.png

Now check how many you got :$

Whose a bigger dole bludging bum?

I start the best freds :)
I wish I could be a dole budging bum but we just dropped a cool 6k on our hotel room in the Crown towers in Perth for February so I have to go back to work tomorrow 😩 😭😭

You should have seen the amount of tax the Government took off me this year! Can I melt down about that?

I wish I could be a dole budging bum but we just dropped a cool 6k on our hotel room in the Crown towers in Perth for February so I have to go back to work tomorrow 😩 😭😭

You should have seen the amount of tax the Government took off me this year! Can I melt down about that?
I am in a current ongoing melt with CT Perf for charging my corporate card for clients on check out instead of their card. ****ers still haven't fixed it.

If you read the Fred, they said to get you and Dins to implement it… I asked you two three separate times and got the run around so I gave up

Then you squibbed eligibility for EOTY 2024 so I declined to put the effort into that and of course nobody else picked it up

Now you’re already manipulating this award, hence I won’t be starting any new Freds

So once again: great job 👏

Now reply nice melt and we’re done here

If you read the Fred, they said to get you and Dins to implement it… I asked you two three separate times and got the eu around so I gave up

Then you squibbed eligibility for EOTY 2024 so I declined to put the effort into that and of course nobody else picked it up

Now you’re already manipulating this award, hence I won’t be starting any new Freds

So it wasn't a complete failure then :)

If you read the Fred, they said to get you and Dins to implement it… I asked you two three separate times and got the run around so I gave up

Now reply nice melt and we’re done here
You take Bay 13 very seriously Spreaders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back