Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

8b2b3a44-60ff-4170-9674-f3fb47faa24e_text.gif

Jinto is a welcome addition back to the Bay. Burnt Chook is getting the Terra Skwad back together.

Also nice melt :$
I don't do melts often but you on the other hand wow yesterday was a mega one.

No dickhead, you

No ****head, you take it so seriously you make ‘jokes’ about people’s dead parents and how they should have killed their child, then don’t even have the common courtesy to retract them. That’s why you’re a POS
Yes we really know if random people from the internets parents are dead or alive.

You used the word filicide first in a bad way so get off your high horse.

No dickhead, you

No ****head, you take it so seriously you make ‘jokes’ about people’s dead parents and how they should have killed their child, then don’t even have the common courtesy to retract them. That’s why you’re a POS
You told me my feet should be in a bucket of concrete.

Glass houses Saveloy.

No good agreed, I went to my dad's grave yesterday because it was his birthday not a nice feeling.

Jokes on you... only once, then I split it :)

Tell us more, when did this happen.
That’s pretty shit.

The entire fred was deleted but here's the part where he declined to retract it:

Yes we really know if random people from the internets parents are dead or alive

Would not have been any different if she was still alive. Flog

You used the word filicide first in a bad way so get off your high horse

Bullshit... I was talking about "killing an Owen"

You told me my feet should be in a bucket of concrete.

Glass houses Saveloy.

Did I say anything about your family?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell us more, when did this happen.
That’s pretty shit.
It was effectively a schoolyard 'your Mum should have swallowed' taunt. Juvenile, immature, silly sure. But not a deeply personal cutting insult as is being made out
No skill too many potatoes, need a clean out.

Don't you have a game day fred
Maybe he just hoped the poster was slowed down a bit?

/s
I seem to remember that user melting about how slow mods have been to action things so I don't think thats what was meant.

It was effectively a schoolyard 'your Mum should have swallowed' taunt. Juvenile, immature, silly sure. But not a deeply personal cutting insult as is being made out

It was more detailed than that and you declined to retract it so you can GAGF

Go down the pub tomorrow and say the same thing to some rando, let us know how that works out for you, keyboard hero

Don't you have a game day fred

I seem to remember that user melting about how slow mods have been to action things so I don't think thats what was meant.
Shut up D/H.:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back