**** off Jose Post here if you won on the weekend (lols at Carlton face)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol tripling down 🤦‍♂️ as if travelling is like claiming you turned water into wine 😂

View attachment 2075488

why don’t you put your money where your big fat mouth is 🤷‍♂️ let’s say $100 to the charity of the winners choice?
BWAHAHAHA you keep saying you don't care but obviously you do!

You're the one who keeps boasting about travelling even though you've covered a fraction of the world compared to me and many others on the Bay. The only difference is we don't keep going on and on and on about it - especially when it comes to Mars.

A photoshopped pic with a badly-manicured finger won't cut it floggo :tearsofjoy:

Wanna have a bet as to who has travelled to more countries? Only diff will be my passport pics won't be photoshopped :$

lol you’re the one who keeps melting about it, flog 😂

You're the one who keeps boasting about travelling

Quote me? Statements of fact aren’t boasting

even though you've covered a fraction of the world compared to me and many others on the Bay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, go ahead and post your proof 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you’re squibbing the bet you offered? Why am I not surprised

Sure, why not

OK, let’s see them 🤷‍♂️
You’re the one who keeps boasting about having visited Mars, so you start. You love boasting about your so-called travels so here’s your perfect opportunity squibby.

But first: you’re excuse for 2024 melty :$

Then like I said… post your reply under my handwriting, you bullshit artist 😂

Why you think anyone would waste their time I have no idea 🤦‍♂️

You’re the one who keeps boasting… You love boasting about your so-called travels

lol you are a tiresome flog 🤦‍♂️ and a squib

It’s not with photoshop to paste it in to any other pic.
i just don’t see the logic lol surely you could reverse image search the original image to see who totally originally posted it?

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post here if you won on the weekend (lols at Carlton face)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back