**** off Jose Post here if you won on the weekend (lols at Carlton face)

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s not an argument 🤷‍♂️ it’s a delusional offended liar crying in the shower because I offended him

It’s just sad. Like, really, seriously sad
So is everyone you argue with (that is: EVERYONE) a delusional liar or just me? Takes one to know one, spreaders, and you sure are a squibby melty delusional liar.

Ask anyone else BUK BUK BUK 😊
Laugh Lol GIF by happydog

You won't post a list of countries you've been to spreaders? Perfect opportunity to puff your chest out and show us all how superior you are to the rest of us Bayers.

It's only right you post your list first as you're the one who always goes on about where you been (Mars lol) as if we plebs should be impressed.

So go on - impress us :joycat:

Laugh Lol GIF by happydog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No shit. I still need a dirt nap
Oh dear, someone's having a melty fit.

He should try being less obsessed and get a life outside of this forum :)

P.S. Over 20,000 posts to less than 4,500 from me. That's over 5x as much posting from spreaders with an overall negative post to like diff of -8,000. That's quite an embarrassing achievement. Obsessed or what?? :$

All you do spreaders is argue with everyone.

What are you on about melty? Ask anyone else what they think of you.

BUK BUK BUK

Oh, but you DGAF. Sure, that's why you reply. Every. Single. Time. :joycat:

Why do you even bother coming to the Bay? You must be its most disliked denizen. Prove me wrong. A -8,000 post-to-like count doesn't lie. Impressive, though :)

That's right melty. I post less than 1/5 of what you do and my posts-to-like ratio is in the positive. Your point?

Your point is that you concede that you are extremely unpopular. At last you tell the truth - that's a good start, keep it up :)

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Post here if you won on the weekend (lols at Carlton face)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back