• No

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Probably

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You have some serious anger issues 5 spoons. It appears to be ramping up the closer we get to finals, you might explode when you go out in straight sets.

No one cares about the spoons.

Only flags count. 4 Carlton flags have happened in my lifetime.

You and the rest of the Freo losers will be in your cold cold graves before the Purple Freaks ever win one.

And deep down in your heart of hearts, you all know it too :D

No one cares about the spoons.

Only flags count. 4 Carlton flags have happened in my lifetime.

You and the rest of the Freo losers will be in your cold cold graves before the Purple Freaks ever win one.

And deep down in your heart of hearts, you all know it too :D
It explains a lot that comment.

You were born in 1980 or 81, so a Gen Y.

81 - Carlton Flag - 1 years old
82 - Carlton Flag - 2 years old
87 - Carlton Flag - 7 years old
95 - Carlton Flag - 15 years old, which you cheated for.

Are you really trying to claim superiority for things you can't even remember or your brain wasn't even developed enough to understand?

So in your adult life you have have watched Carlton win 5 spoons and be the worst team over that time period. No wonder you are so angry.

It explains a lot that comment.

You were born in 1980 or 81, so a Gen Y.

81 - Carlton Flag - 1 years old
82 - Carlton Flag - 2 years old
87 - Carlton Flag - 7 years old
95 - Carlton Flag - 15 years old, which you cheated for.

Are you really trying to claim superiority for things you can't even remember or your brain wasn't even developed enough to understand?

So in your adult life you have have watched Carlton win 5 spoons and be the worst team over that time period. No wonder you are so angry.

I am gen x.

And yes flags won when I was 1 years old count.

Don't be Infantile.

Of course they count, but they have about the same value as the cheat flags you won during WWI when all the true patriots were off fighting the hun.

Carlton lost many of our players serving our country in both major world wars.

I think you will find it is Collingwood who were the notorious draft/national service dodgers and why Ron Baraasi (Jnr) had a lifelong hatred for the Carringbush.

1915 grandfinal:
Carlton - average age - 26
Collingwood - average age - 27.5

While the flogpies were filling their team with grandfathers and cripples, the white-feather blues were playing fit and healthy blokes who should have been rooting french whores and dying from mustard gas.

I am gen x.

And yes flags won when I was 1 years old count.

Don't be Infantile.
People also ask

Am I a millennial or Gen Y?

Millennials - Wikipedia

Psychologist Jean Twenge defines millennials as those born from 1980 to 1994. Likewise, Australia's McCrindle Research uses the years 1980 to 1994 as Generation Y (millennial) birth years.

Also, while conscription tore this country apart there never was a draft in WW I. I cry for the abysmal history education of our younger generations. Probably never even heard of Cardinal Mannix

People also ask

Am I a millennial or Gen Y?

Millennials - Wikipedia

Psychologist Jean Twenge defines millennials as those born from 1980 to 1994. Likewise, Australia's McCrindle Research uses the years 1980 to 1994 as Generation Y (millennial) birth years.

No the cut off for Gen X is end of February 1980, happily I was born before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice minnow slap fight 👍

Totally agree. And you have 0 since Failmantle joined the league 😆
They have 1 in the year we joined but it was paid for in paper bags and led to their fistful of spoons. It was all brought undone with the Freo O'Reilly trade to Carlton. No wonder we trigger Elmer so much.

Oh please .

Don’t say you didn’t ask for it mate 🤷‍♂️

Carlton capitulating faster than the Diggers at Gallipoli. Weak as piss cowards.

#

Truth hurts peanut. We are spinless, overrated flogs, just like the Diggers at Gallipoli. History and facts don't lie.

The Turks massacred the Diggers in the only Anzac Day Fixture that matters, only rhe War Shit Fight Calender.

Not tying to diminsh the lads who gave their lives for our country, but we are not cut out to be Soldiers. China could easily invade and take over us in 2 weeks if they could be bothered.

800px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png

Good Old Turkey forever
They know how to make Aussie Diggers Spam
Side by side they stick together
To uphold the Turkish Name

Let it go, History says Australian troopers did nothing meaningful in all major world war conflicts, I am not a troll, I'm no hero either, just stating facts.

Don’t say you didn’t ask for it mate 🤷‍♂️

So what?

Everyone says and does dumb things whilst drunk. I wouldn't do it again in hindsight but I am not going to deny I didn't post them either

If you think about it though from a certain perspective I honoured them by posting such mindless dribble under the guise of freedom of speech and liberty, which is what they fought and died for.

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR
FOR WE ARE YOUNG AND FREE

Oh, well… I stand corrected then. Don’t know how I could possibly have gotten it so wrong

You’re a true patriot Sir

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR

Only a matter of tone before my people and religion (Islam) become the major and most significant religion and political force

Hope you enjoy Sharia Law in Australia

Again, my sincere apologies for misinterpreting your message of peace and love

So what?

Everyone says and does dumb things whilst drunk. I wouldn't do it again in hindsight but I am not going to deny I didn't post them either

If you think about it though from a certain perspective I honoured them by posting such mindless dribble under the guise of freedom of speech and liberty, which is what they fought and died for.

ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR
I admire the way in which you have worked that into a positive. You are to be commended

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Post here if you're in the Top 8 with a % over 100

Back