Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Probably

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You should probably talk to the mods.
I have given it much thought and to ensure we maintain the integrity of the bay and for consistency I have decided that it is in fact not a backfire.

The mods have spoken.

I've made a pole

That starts to happen to boys when they reach a certain age. It is OK and nothing to be ashamed of.

You will need to go into a darkened room with a priest and confess to him all the details, however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understandable that votes couldn’t be made public for fear of reprisals but still curious to know who the other No is
It should be public but it's broken

This should be a backfire, but I’d love to see Saveloy Rockstar take a clean sweep of the awards later this year, so I’m quite happy to see them keep melting :cool:

He can't take a clean sweep. There is awards for Poster of the Year and Thread of the Year.
You know which awards I mean! I’m not talking about the good quality awards!

This should be a backfire, but I’d love to see Saveloy Rockstar take a clean sweep of the awards later this year

You’re wasting your time and your vote 🤷‍♂️ Elmer_Hauser is winning the Kingy thanks to his ridiculous preseason bravado re: Carlscum premiers

The outcome of this pole has zero impact on the Kingy because zackah will just say he’s not eligible like the squib he is. It’s only for shits and giggles because he hates getting backfired :$

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Post here if you're in the Top 8 with a % over 100

Back