Post here if you're interested in the AFLW.

Which of you flogs will be watching?

• Yes

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

sportsmaniac89

Freo are going to get flogged tonight.

Katie Brennan is going to tear you a new one.

I think it'll be a close exciting game personally. As long as the Freo girls get out of Footscray safely, that's all that matters to me.

Kara Donellan might have something to say about that.

Bad luck. Good to see the umpires still on our side.

Don't get me started on umpires.

I encountered a couple of real morons at the women's basketball last night who successfully pissed me off (yes the team i barrack for lost) and when I saw the free kick stats for the Bulldogs v Freo game, I really wasn't surprised because I know that it's a precursor to an outright #freekickbulldogs

The exact same thing happened in the men's comp over 2014/2015 in Bulldogs vs Freo games and then got rolled out league wide in 2016.

Anyway congrats on the win.

Don't get me started on umpires.

I encountered a couple of real morons at the women's basketball last night who successfully pissed me off (yes the team i barrack for lost) and when I saw the free kick stats for the Bulldogs v Freo game, I really wasn't surprised because I know that it's a precursor to an outright #freekickbulldogs

The exact same thing happened in the men's comp over 2014/2015 in Bulldogs vs Freo games and then got rolled out league wide in 2016.

Anyway congrats on the win.

Pizza.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rofl...Puffers come second again.
"Port Adelaide has had enough of the Crows’ monopoly over the AFLW in South Australia and has revealed that as soon as the AFL begins discussions about issuing the next round of team licences, the Power will be at the ready to bid for one."
But but China:D

"Port Adelaide has had enough of the Crows’ monopoly over the AFLW in South Australia and has revealed that as soon as the AFL begins discussions about issuing the next round of team licences, the Power will be at the ready to bid for one."
:$ Shouldn’t you lot be more concerned about how your baseball franchise is going this time of year?

I enjoy it. Especially the finals. I like having a team to go for, I like not treating it as anything more than a game, and I like the joy players express as opposed to some of the robotics in the AFL.

Everyone loves AFLW

If I'm honest, I also check out every player, thinking "Would I tap her? Is she a lesbian? Could I tap and and her partner?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you're interested in the AFLW.

Back