Off-topic Post here if you're terrified of Hawthorn's inevitable, impending dominance.

How do you feel about Hawthorn's upcoming flag/s this decade?

• Mortified

• Terrified

• Horrified

• Pleased As Punch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

History tells us Hawthorn wins a minimum of one Premiership every decade, a repeating pattern since 1961.

Which means us Hawks fans have a maximum five years to wait before savoring our next flag.

Regular. As. Clockwork.

Drinking Coffee Hush GIF by ALLBLK

Why did OP pull the biggest runner in the history of Bay 13 subforum of website BigFooty.com after Geelong's famous 2022 premiership victory? :unsure:
2022 was the most boring and uninteresting season of football ever. Coming out of covid was always going to be difficult.

The actual best few teams shat their pants. The AFL made sure Dangerwood got the flag they were projecting a few years earlier and Sydney were in another advertisement event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2022 was the most boring and uninteresting season of football ever. Coming out of covid was always going to be difficult.

The actual best few teams shat their pants. The AFL made sure Dangerwood got the flag they were projecting a few years earlier and Sydney were in another advertisement event.

Screenshot_20240616-100330.png

Screenshot_20240616-100502.png

History tells us Hawthorn wins a minimum of one Premiership every decade, a repeating pattern since 1961.

Which means us Hawks fans have a maximum five years to wait before savoring our next flag.

Regular. As. Clockwork.

Drinking Coffee Hush GIF by ALLBLK
After we win 2024 and probably 2025, I suppose 2026 will be a Carlton hawthorn play off .
Call Me when you get there.

Oh dear A Cut and Run gone for years as Hawthorn embarrassed themselves, now after a false dawn where they managed to climb to checks the ladder 12th :embarrassedv1: he returns.

For once you make a brilliant and absolutely outstanding (non tassie or player) observation.

Hope for you yet Jazzy :)

Personally I can hardly type I'm so terrified.....
That’s perfectly understandable since the Hawks have owned the Handbagger WHEN IT MATTERS.

Do try to get some sleep though my little Handbagger friend and hopefully the nightmares ease a bit. 👍

Back