Think Tank Post here if you've had a number of days since you last bumped some shitty obscure fred after a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you ,i have explained that situation to marto, but im back now

Alias Bombers .... hasnt stuffed up quoting. Bombers never uses spaces before or after comma's

OK, i'll do this again and probably it will sink into your thick skulls. I AM Bombers 003.I Let my old email address go to rack and ruin,my fault, and thats why bombers 2003 no longer exists,but now i have a new email address,it took me a while to come back to bigfooty,BUT im back now

OK, i'll do this again and probably it will sink into your thick skulls. I AM Bombers 003.I Let my old email address go to rack and ruin,my fault, and thats why bombers 2003 no longer exists,but now i have a new email address,it took me a while to come back to bigfooty,BUT im back now
But where is bomber2003?

Hi Packedlunch,

Sources from the inside tell me that bombers2017 is not the real bombers03. I repeat is NOT the real bombers03.

Regards,
Power2Win_
images

Bwark! Hi, Meltstaff. Thanks for making another wrong prediction about us and not making a thread about the Purple ****s, Warm Regards Tazzy! Squawk! :thumbsu:

Hello there Jose. This is not Amstaff.

You've got the wrong poster there.

Now, **** off Jose! :thumbsu:
Whoops! I forgot who this was now..... :thumbsu: :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Post here if you've had a number of days since you last bumped some shitty obscure fred after a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back