Autopsy Post Match St Kilda v Carlton Rd 17 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t agree with Marshall, were you at the game? Twice you potted him...I thought his leading and presenting was very good. Certainly better than Paddy’s
Yeah I was. He played well but I think people are getting carried away with his performance and stating he is our future number one forward. He is athletic but he isnt a smart footballer, more like Rhys Stanley 2.0.

Its hard to compare him to Paddy considering Rowan had the luxury of one opponent all night which is something Paddy has rarely experienced. Paddy usually has two opponents in every marking contest but Marshall was one-on-one with Liam Jones for most of the night. But his game wasn't the most impressive I have been from any of our key forwards this year.

Don’t agree with Marshall, were you at the game? Twice you potted him...I thought his leading and presenting was very good. Certainly better than Paddy’s
Actually a very good kick too. That was actually why Richo told him off the other week when he turned one over - he said he was as good a kick as any on the team

Started a game with broken ribs - so it can be done. Carlisle also having pain killer injections
I read the article about his test the night before , I cant believe a club would do that to a person knowing he had broken ribs , they could have punctured his lung or done even worse damage , anyway its in the paper so it must be true

Yeah I was. He played well but I think people are getting carried away with his performance and stating he is our future number one forward. He is athletic but he isnt a smart footballer, more like Rhys Stanley 2.0.

Its hard to compare him to Paddy considering Rowan had the luxury of one opponent all night which is something Paddy has rarely experienced. Paddy usually has two opponents in every marking contest but Marshall was one-on-one with Liam Jones for most of the night. But his game wasn't the most impressive I have been from any of our key forwards this year.
Lets give him the same amount of time we do to wright minch paddy lonie the list goes on. Before we make a judgment on him. He got some clumsiness i think that due to fatigue. He took two marks turned around and the ump called play on for no reason.

Just on Phillips. Give him another season or so of AFL exposure & 2 preseasons in the gym & he’ll comfortably be as good as his brother who’s having a break out year at the Pies. He’s a good one :)
He will be better than his brother.

I don't think I yelled the word *C U C K more in my life but last night... ho boy it just kept coming whenever Murphy touched the ball.

Loved rubbing it into those grubs. If we were that bad it'd be all our fault but everyone's talking about poor little Carlton and how they need help and priority picks.

If we can show well for the rest of the year, and pick up my boy Rankine in the draft we're set.

*Bigfooty wants to autocorrect to cuck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet he’s happy he chose the Saints :D

Bailey Rice's sliding doors moment. I think I noticed him thinking about what could have been at one point last night. He got the shakes for a few seconds, looked like he vomited in his own mouth, obviously was picturing himself in some kind of light grey jumper.

Agree Cho's comment about Steele was out of line I reckon. Bit of an insult when he worked his ass off.

Well luckily the players aren’t quite as sensitive to criticism as we are on their behalf.
It’ll probably spur him to even greater deeds.

Touching?
That’s right up with Dermot’s “ his fingers were straight.” Sure Derm.
In fairness it was difficult to tell if his fingers were straight or bent as they were buried in Gresh's eye sockets at the time :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Post Match St Kilda v Carlton Rd 17 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back