Review Post Mortem vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dead Sea, It is 304 m (997 ft) deep, the deepest hypersaline lake in the world. With a salinity of 342 g/kg, or 34.2% (in 2011), it is the world's second saltiest body of water, only second to the Bombers fans

15wmwmaq3yj21.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bombers played well. I was on the edge of my seat for the whole match. The booing by the crowd shows that the ANZACs wasted their time sacrificing themselves. I'm afraid Pie supporters would have done the same. People should have a good look at themselves. Buckley three votes...

Lads my theory stands all you have to do is kick the first goal against these guys, by far the biggest team of front runners in the entire AFL.

As for the supporters sucked in ya campaigners.

Not a lot of grace here in your post in victory... They were smashed in the first quarter, but won each of the last three... That isn't front running, that is coming extremely hard from behind... Full credit to them for not giving up, and we have to have a good look at ourselves.

Our midfield needs to find something. To be beaten 40-29 in clearances is embarrassing when we won double the hit outs. If we don’t lift we won’t be competing at the business end.

Yep. Our midfield keeps getting beaten. We need to get De Goey in there, and can afford to with WHE back now and Elliott and maybe Wells still to return in next two or so weeks.

We played so shit, great win. Wish we could have played a little better though. The salt from the bomber fans makes up for it though
In that fourth, the Pies were fumbling and just watching players go for the ball

either they got tired or gave up.... Bombers did not play well, but Pies played bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Post Mortem vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back