Review Post Mortem vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I don't get it. Why were they booing Pendles? Was it because of the umpires? If so, that's not Pendlebury's fault!

After the disgraceful behaviour of Essendon fans I now agree with Malthouse’s sentiment except it should only be stripped from those bastards. Scummy and not fitting of the ANZAC spirit.

that is coming extremely hard from behind...

S****** s******...

That was a hard fought contest by two on form clubs. The umpiring was awful for both clubs but the result shows the desperation and passion given by both clubs.

Well played both teams. Rapt for Pendlebury who shows grace in victory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F U Essendon........convicted cheaters.

Should never have been rewarded with a first round draft pick.

you had one job - you did the job - good job - pendles a legend - bucks a class act - I was never here.......
Too late, but your right on all accounts

What exactly were the Essendon supporters booing about after the game.They got a free ride from the umpires all day.What a bunch of pathetic wingers.Suck it up,losers.
I think they didn’t like that Crisp didn’t get paid HTB against, and you could argue Shiel was legged by Treloar.

On the other hand; Langdon marked it, Langdon shouldn’t have had a free paid against him, Grundy deserved a medal for the amount of care taken NOT to ride into Guelfi’s back, Stephenson should have gotten a 50m for being slung 720 degrees after marking, etc. etc.

Really the umpiring was farcical. Glad we got away with a win in a game we played crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Post Mortem vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back