Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Gov absolutely deserved AA, looks back in career best form since 2018 and he's the probably the only key defender who not only intercepts but also rebounds as well so he's an all round package. Was surprised Waterman made the team since I thought Curnow would get in over him but Waterman's near career ending illness and being able to comeback and perform like he has this season has been a great story for the AA selectors to choose. I never doubted Waterman, just only critiqued the games he went missing before. Once he worked smarter the results started to show and Waterman got AA for it.

Luke Ryan was very lucky to make in the final team, even Freo supporters believed he shouldn't be in the final 22 but he is worthy to be in the 44 man team. Harris Andrews should've been in over Luke Ryan especially the AA team has no QLD representation and Andrews has been amazing this season, pretty much carrying the Brisbane backline.

It's nice to see the Carlton board taking Curnow losing out to the Loosh so well.
Waterman….really
Ben King kicked more goals than Waterman

Wtf
Watermen all Australian is laughable. Charlie was leading the coleman before he was injured.
Curnow kicked more goals than Waterman in less games and all on one leg :rolleyes:
WTF West Coast have as many AA as us...

Charlie given the snub over Waterman hahahahahaha ****en clowns at the circus what else to expect...
Get ****ed

WATERMAN YOU ****ING LEGEND

SO MANY KENTS NEED TO DELETE THEIR ACCOUNTS

**** YES
Seeing my boys up there together brings a tear to my eye.

Shame they're both from Claremont.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work Gov, was sure it would be Andrews + one of Gov or Weitering.
Weitering was clearly the best lock down defender this year & McGovern the best offensive tall defender. Harris caught in no mans land.

McGovern didn't have his best defensive year. Which was 2017 where he lost just 7% of his 1v1 contests.

Harris is a great defender but he does all his work in the air. McGovern and Weitering are much better ground ball players.

Defensive 1v1 stats are also subject to wild fluctuations because the number of 1v1 contests is actually really low and subject to high error rates..

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back