Moved Thread Post your apologies to the Crows here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Irrespecitve of the loss tonight I reckon around 80% of Big Footy members should post their apologies to the Adelaide Crows in this thread. If they haven't gained your respect tonight then you have no right to call yourself a footy fan.

EDIT - for those too thick to realise what the apology is for, by my reckoning 80% of BF posters have claimed we did not deserve to be a top 4 side and only got there cause of the soft draw.

EDIT - this is not a thread created to complain about the umpires. I congratulate the Hawks for their win and am not trying to take anything away from them.

Irrespecitve of the loss tonight I reckon around 80% of Big Footy members should post their apologies to the Adelaide Crows in this thread. If they haven't gained your respect tonight then you have no right to call yourself a footy fan.

Why the **** should WE apologise?

Spot on OP. I can't say I have any love for the crows whatsoever, and I doubt I will. But after the crap they had to put up with tonight and still pushing it right to the end they definitely have my respect. :thumbsu:

They were unreal tonight.

Completely sliced through Hawthorn's defence time and time again. Even that last play of the night, they didn't bomb it forward to a 50-50, they worked hard and got the right lead from Tex. Another minute and they probably would've won.

Hurts but they walk away from the MCG having grown in stature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Post your apologies to the Crows here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back