Moved Thread Post your apologies to the Crows here...

Remove this Banner Ad

They did have a soft draw but tonights performance with the umps as pathetic as they were was quality. They are a quality team. Tex walker is a quality player. Good franchise.

Irrespecitve of the loss tonight I reckon around 80% of Big Footy members should post their apologies to the Adelaide Crows in this thread. If they haven't gained your respect tonight then you have no right to call yourself a footy fan.

EDIT - for those too thick to realise what the apology is for, by my reckoning 80% of BF posters have claimed we did not deserve to be a top 4 side and only got there cause of the soft draw.

Way to make us dislike you even more.

Really no need for apologies. Its understandable considering our draw was piss easy in comparison to the other top 4 sides. Just gutted atm, but extremely proud.

So because hawthorn couldn't kick straight the crows have to accept momentum losses and loss of possession due to umpiring?

Started with the 50 against McKay for a goal and got worse

And the free kick reverse against Shoenmakers was nothing right? :rolleyes:

people were saying the same thing in 07 when Collingwood almost won. Hawks clearly struggled with the week off, but they will be better of after an intense game

Swans had a intense game too just not as bruising. Injuries will hamper hawks next week.. Swans are really hot at the moment can't see the Hawks of today beating the Swans of last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Adelaide FC & supporters,

On behalf of someone whom enjoys a fair contest and impartial umpiring I apologise for what occurred this evening.

Normally in a sporting environment we find ourselves governed by those that strive for equality - unfortunately for you the powers that be wanted a powerhouse vic club in the grand final.

I would like to tell you that this wont happen again. But I can't.

Keep strong Adelaide

The only reason I won't apologize is I never said anything about the soft draw. You can only beat who's put in front of you and Adelaide did that and more. They truly are a quality side and could have easily won tonight. But they didn't, and blaming the umpires is utter crap.
Cannot wait for the GF. Don't get to cocky anyone. The score starts at 0-0. The only certainties in life are death and taxes. Good job Hawthorn

Why the f*** should anyone bar Matthew f***ing Nicholls apologise? Horrible thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Post your apologies to the Crows here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back