Post your Speedtest.net results

Remove this Banner Ad

yea definately give them a call. I was in the same boat, noticed my youtube vids were struggling to load plus my downloads were extremely slow..... baffled as to why it was happening because a month or so back i did a speed test and was getting 100+Mb/s download lol............. Ran a speed test again that night and my download was down to like >2mb/s with 20+ ping, similiar to yours.

Try using the Telstra live 24/7 Chat.. Used this a couple of times and they're quite good, really fast compared to calling them up.

https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/faults-technical-support Hopefully they'll reset the connection on their end and it sort itself out. Good luck.

4342621551.png

Telstra are doing some work in my local area (saw this on the service status page when looking for a reason why my internet has been sluggish the past few days). They say it should be complete by 6pm tonight, I am not holding my breath that whatever they are doing will see my speeds improve to the usual (30mb/s download and 1.10 upload).

what the shit happened to my internet? ever since telstra stuffed around the exchange last month i've had shit speeds.

4415026268.png

they better fix this on the 9th when they take it down again!

Ping sucks. I'd be pissed too if I got 55ms to a server in Sydney.

Any idea on what was done at the exchange?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last 2 days my net has turned to absolute shite. Was on around 20mb/s, now this is what I am getting, only 1km from my exchange.

Does anyone else have experience with TPG? Could it be that the cables in my house have just gone to shit (old terrace house) or something else. I am on an unlimited plan as well, so no shaping.

Last 2 days my net has turned to absolute shite. Was on around 20mb/s, now this is what I am getting, only 1km from my exchange.

Does anyone else have experience with TPG? Could it be that the cables in my house have just gone to shit (old terrace house) or something else. I am on an unlimited plan as well, so no shaping.

Have you been on TPG the whole time, or are you on an ISP that got bought out by TPG? Checked the outages?

Direct with TPG since 2012 - I did have my service ported from my old house about 3 months ago and it has worked fine until 2 days ago.

Might have to request a tech to come out and have a look

Remove this Banner Ad

Post your Speedtest.net results

Remove this Banner Ad

Back