News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Drama - Out of the Past, Brazil
Comedy - The Grand Budapest Hotel; Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Australian - Wake in Fright, They're a Weird Mob
Documentary - Dear Zachary, The Act of Killing
Musical - The Young Girls of Rochefort, Cannibal!
Foreign - Devils on the Doorstep, Le Samourai, Hana-bi
Animated - Ghost in the Shell, The Illusionist
B-grade trash - Starcrash, Twin sitters, Super Snooper
Trying to get a copy of Le Samourai, .....worthwhile?

I have ALWAYS refused to watch Australian films ......got caught watching "Predestination" .....i LOVE time travel movies & this is a great ine ....then to my amazement i find out it's Australian

I syll believe Australian produced .....we just don't make movies this good

Just an Emma Stone fan ......absolutely loved her in Spiderman
th
Zombieland I sat up and took notice of her. She has got a charm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have ALWAYS refused to watch Australian films ......got caught watching "Predestination" .....i LOVE time travel movies & this is a great ine ....then to my amazement i find out it's Australian

I syll believe Australian produced .....we just don't make movies this good
I would recommend Wake in Fright if you've not seen it. It's certainly not for everybody, but I think it's an incredible piece of cinema, and the best film I've seen about our country.

Snowpiercer is a weird futuristic movie.
Bong Joon-ho is one of my favourite directors at the moment. Snowpiercer was interesting, but I think Memories of Murder and The Host are his best films. Both excellent movies, in very different ways. Mother is quite good too.
There have been some great movies coming out of Korea over the last decade or so.

Bong Joon-ho is one of my favourite directors at the moment. Snowpiercer was interesting, but I think Memories of Murder and The Host are his best films. Both excellent movies, in very different ways. Mother is quite good too.
There have been some great movies coming out of Korea over the last decade or so.
I read an article in empire I recall now. Was that his first English speaking movie or something? I haven't seen the others. Will look into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back