News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

I might have already asked this, but does anyone remember Meet the Feebles. I can only really remember a sex/drug addicted rabbit and a miss piggy type character. Was puss funny from memory and a bit of a classic. Haven't seen anything of it for years though.

God that was a funny movie. Opening scene of a walrus fu=%ing a cat I think. Set the standard. Great movie.

The Pianist and Shawshank redemption!

I'm a big fan of History , Drama and Comedy movies. But these two above take the cake!
I am as well .....Shawshank is probably my most favorite from a story perspective ....Avatar for it's innovation is tough to beat though

The Pianist is a brilliant movie, but i find it tough to sit through the gruesome nature of the movie ......a bit like Pans labyrinth, a brilliant movie but hard to watch

Last edited:
I am as well .....Shawshank is probably my most favorite from a story perspective ....Avatar for it's innovation is tough to beat though

The Pianist is a brilliant moving, but i find it tough to sit through the gruesome nature of the movie ......a bit like Pans labyrinth, a brilliant movie but hard to watch

The story had everything. But in terms with the Pianist it's gives an in depth view on what it was like to be Jewish under Nazi rule :(

Other war tv series / movies I rate are: Band Of Brothers , The Pacific , Saving Private Ryan and Defiance

The story had everything. But in terms with the Pianist it's gives an in depth view on what it was like to be Jewish under Nazi rule :(

Other war tv series / movies I rate are: Band Of Brothers , The Pacific , Saving Private Ryan and Defiance
Too gruesome for me ....i am squemish
We were soldiers by Mel Gibson ......could only just watch it the once ....not saying a bad movie but give me a film that doesn't make me feel depressed afterwards :(

Yes ......i do like happy endings (movie type) :D

Too gruesome for me ....i am squemish
We were soldiers by Mel Gibson ......could only just watch it the once ....not saying a bad movie but give me a film that doesn't make me feel depressed afterwards :(

Yes ......i do like happy endings (movie type) :D

Shit! That's a movie I have to watch haha.

I was about to say ;) Lucky you put (movie type)

Shit! That's a movie I have to watch haha.

I was about to say ;) Lucky you put (movie type)
You will love "we were soldiers" ......it's the type of film you'll love

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Movie with best original and worst sequals..... Taken.
can trump that .....Hell Boy sequal ...urghhhh

How can a superhero movie turn into a musical with a big red faced hero serenading badly

Yeah it wasn't you great. Wasn't even good, bordering on being bad.
Think once you've seen the first .....the others were like putting onto "repeat"

Movie series (sequals) loved:
1. Girl with Dragon Tattoo (Foreign)

2. Twilight ....except the 2nd

3. Divergent / Insurgent

4. Hunger Games

Remove this Banner Ad

News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back