News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been that impressed with 2015's spread of new movies but The Martian is pretty bloody good. I'm a Matt Damon fan though.
Looking forward to watching it ......thought it would be along the lines of "Iam Legend" and "Gravity" .....but apparently the movie doesn't dwell on the isolation aspect ???

Have not seen any of them.
Should watch at least the foreign "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" ......classic who done it movie but without Hollywood stuffing up a good story

Think once you've seen the first .....the others were like putting onto "repeat"

Movie series (sequals) loved:
1. Girl with Dragon Tattoo (Foreign)

2. Twilight ....except the 2nd

3. Divergent / Insurgent

4. Hunger Games
Star Wars.
Lord of the Rings.
Godfather.
Bournes.
Bonds

can trump that .....Hell Boy sequal ...urghhhh

How can a superhero movie turn into a musical with a big red faced hero serenading badly
not seen it... Hell Boy original has nothing on Taken for my tastes though. The first Taken I had zero expectations on and was wowed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Creed is awesome. One of the best Rocky movies.
Didn't get excited to go & watch ......but i really enjoyed the film

Stallone really is an astute film maker

Anyone seen "the hateful 8 " yet? .......getting really mixed reviews?

A Scottish film called Let Us Prey has a fantastic ominous opening scene featuring Crows. The plot of the film is about a mysterious stranger who arrives in a remote village to judge the wicked and damned. An entertaining psychological horror thriller.

am, but you are one of the infected ones.

Infected with intelligence? ;)

Films can be art, just as some can also be purely for entertainment alone. Trying to define 'art' is also like trying to define what is science fiction. For every definition, there is another that contradicts that one.

Infected with intelligence? ;)

Films can be art, just as some can also be purely for entertainment alone. Trying to define 'art' is also like trying to define what is science fiction. For every definition, there is another that contradicts that one.
I know it can be, but I was taking the piss of mainstream media and mainstram critics

I mean people who pretend to critique Transformers needs their head checked, no one goes to see that for the camera work.

I know it can be, but I was taking the piss of mainstream media and mainstram critics

I mean people who pretend to critique Transformers needs their head checked, no one goes to see that for the camera work.

That would be the only quality in that film.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back