Mega Thread Potential future father-son selections

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's probably a male, seeing as he refers to it as a "boy", but that's not official.
That doesn't mean much in this day and age.

I think it's probably a male, seeing as he refers to it as a "boy", but that's not official.

Why do people think it’s ok to call babies a “boy” or “girl”? They can’t speak yet so they can’t say their preferred gender.

Please refer to them as “babyself” or “toddlerself” until they can say their pronoun preference otherwise you’re being ableist and transphobic.

Why do people think it’s ok to call babies a “boy” or “girl”? They can’t speak yet so they can’t say their preferred gender.

Please refer to them as “babyself” or “toddlerself” until they can say their pronoun preference otherwise you’re being ableist and transphobic.

Hahaha! Fantastic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically, boy or girl relates to the biological sex one is born - ie, xx, xy or one of the variations.

Masculine or feminine is what gender one associates with - it has its basis around social and cultural constructs, where the "norms” of the terminology changes over time.

Studied this at uni in different courses across different subject fields

Congrats to the Ablett family.

Some good news after a long 2 years. Wishing all the best to the family.

My GFC head says "yes its a boy!!"

My parent head hopes the kid just gets to live a normal life and not be hounded as he grows up considering the lineage. And if he wants to play footy... that he just gets left alone to do it his way as much as possible.

But damn that 2037 team has got some names in it.

GO Catters

Gotta be G3 surely...

Just imagine kick to kick in THAT backyard...

Senior, Junior, Nathan and G3.....

Talk about talent.

No pressure on the kid however... :oops:

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Potential future father-son selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back