Review Power v Blues - Bye Bye Sweet 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite that shitshow, funnily enough we're still just as likely to make top two now as we were with ten minutes to go in Brisbane's game last night.
By my calculations we need to win 4 of the next 6. I expect Brisbane to win 5 of theirs, we need to win 1 less than them minimum.

We all know Jonas put up one of the worst performances in a port jumper ever today, but despite that it wasn’t him that cost us the game…lycetts absolute capitulation to a nobody in the first 1/4 and a bit set the tone and allowed blues to jump us.
I think Hayes would have been better the selection process I have no confidence in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finlayson -5 m gained.
Mead 17 AFL fantasy points.
Jonas 6 possessions, 30 AF points. 75m gained.
Wines 3 clearances!
Boak 2 inside 50s.
Lycett beaten comprehensively.
Butters quiet before injured.
Duursma turning it over consistently.

Scrap, high kicks forward.
Panicky defending.
Individualistic centre square work.
Lack of forward half pressure.

Dreadful game.

A couple of lean weeks in the back end of the season is fine as long as you can hold 2nd spot, which I think you will. Only the coll. And cats games are 50-50 the rest I see you winning so it's bris or melb in a qualifying at home you will be fine.

Honestly who gives a ****

We rested/managed half our team to give ourselves the best shot against Collingwood and to build momentum in to finals. Nobody will remember that we lost to Carlton if we finish the season off.

Lord has a great pair of hands but he really needs a dedicated psychology and goal kicking coach. So much potential that we can't let slip, and we need a Dixon replacement to be ready asap.

A couple of lean weeks in the back end of the season is fine as long as you can hold 2nd spot, which I think you will. Only the coll. And cats games are 50-50 the rest I see you winning so it's bris or melb in a qualifying at home you will be fine.
Nah we'll only beat the giants. We'll drop the rest. Interestingly Kane Cornes agrees. Which is odd consider he thinks the club should sign Ken for 10

Port will not beat the crows with that kind of effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Power v Blues - Bye Bye Sweet 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back