Pozzo's analysis on AFL club supporters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by pozzo
Pozzo's Analysis on supporter of the AFL clubs.

MELBOURNE
A team with quite large communities of supporters, but never too popular with memberships. The supporters are very pessimistic, and rather dislike a lot of things that go on at the club, especially when there is no success.
Ethnicity: Jewish.
Supporter Base: Medium but decreasing.
Dislikes: Essendon, Richmond.

You are a complete TOOL!
Let alone offend half of the people on this board, your appalling quote about the Bulldogs supporters is a complete disgrace.
As far as Melbourne is concerned, you obviously are only old enough to remember Joseph Gutnick and his great contribution to our club.
Our supporter base is far from dominated by the jewish faith.
(no offence to jewish people intended)

Quite a few players were jewish. Brian Dixonstein, Ron Barrassiberg, Hassa Mannenheim are a few that spring to mind.

MELBOURNE
Ethnicity: Jewish.

If another clubs president wore a turban on their head would you jump to the conclusion that the majority of the clubs supporters are muslims. I think not you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Pozzo, I think you owe everyone on this board an apology. Not only for wasting everyone's time with this utter crap, but for insulting everyone and trying to justify it as being a joke.

That's not to mention the offence I take, as someone from the western suburbs, to your ridiculous bulldogs statement.

Originally posted by benny's buddy
Pozzo, I think you owe everyone on this board an apology. Not only for wasting everyone's time with this utter crap, but for insulting everyone and trying to justify it as being a joke.

That's not to mention the offence I take, as someone from the western suburbs, to your ridiculous bulldogs statement.

Grab a tissue. You look exactly like one of those middle aged mothers who write to the Herald Sun editorial.

Zeke,

Think about what you want to post. Take time to compose your post. Check it to ensure that the content reflects what you want to say and that the expression accurately conveys the content. If it does not, don't post it. If you follow this regime, your posts will increase in quality but decrease in quantity. Don't waste bandwidth

Regards
dogsbody

Originally posted by dogsbody
Zeke,

Think about what you want to post. Take time to compose your post. Check it to ensure that the content reflects what you want to say and that the expression accurately conveys the content. If it does not, don't post it. If you follow this regime, your posts will increase in quality but decrease in quantity. Don't waste bandwidth

Regards
dogsbody

dogsbody,

Take your medication. Think about who cares what your opinion is. If the answer is 'no one' (and it probably is) make yourself a nice warm cup of 'shut the hell up', crawl under a rock and stop breathing.

100,000 sperm and you were the quickest?

KANGAROOS
Although the lack of members through the life of North Melbourne up until now, Kangaroos supporters are not too hard to find. Much of the supporter base are not very wealthy (by this I mean they do not have many rich supporters, not that all kangaroos supporter are poor).
Ethnicity: No dominating race.
Supporter Base: Low.
Dislikes: No real hate.

ST. KILDA
These kind of supporters are hard to find, but have a large supporter base for the amount of them there are.

What a dumb thing to say. What do you mean they are hard to find?? There are heaps of saints supporters where i live. And let me get this right, they have a large but small supporter base. What a joke!

Now for the kangaroos. I am a roos fan and i can almost guarantee you nearly every roo fan hates essendon the most.
Where are you getting this info from anyway?? Try doing a poll before trying to do something like this.

Poor effort.

Originally posted by Zeke
dogsbody,

Take your medication. Think about who cares what your opinion is. If the answer is 'no one' (and it probably is) make yourself a nice warm cup of 'shut the hell up', crawl under a rock and stop breathing.

100,000 sperm and you were the quickest?
Now, Zeke. Be nice. There could be littlies reading these posts.

Originally posted by Zeke
True - if you're any indication.

Your last two posts have been much better composed than the earlier ones. They have also been much shorter. So perhaps I should add to my advice that if you have to post, keep it short.

regards
dogsbody

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WEST COAST
The most popular of the West. Being successful in the 90s, West Australians developed a passion for them early in their career.
Ethnicity: No dominating race.
Supporter Base: Large.
Dislikes: Fremantle, Hawthorn.

Wrong!

Dislikes: EVERYONE! No matter who they are.

Originally posted by Thrawn
Grab a tissue. You look exactly like one of those middle aged mothers who write to the Herald Sun editorial.

What is that supposed to mean? Why am I getting bagged for complaining about his comments when other ppl have said similar things and have been supported?

Re: Re: Pozzo's analysis on AFL club supporters!

Originally posted by Ausgard
You're kidding me arn't you

The Hate I have for the Big 4 Victorian Clubs is quite real thank you very much.

Yeah I am with you Ausgard.

Essendon & Carlton in particular seem to get North supporters fired up with great passion. Collingwood aren't liked either & never will, but the view I have amongst North supporters are Essendon & Carlton are just sheer arrogant in the highest degree & therefore hate them with great passion.

It must be pretty boring supporting collcarless. The individual supporter must feel like small fish in a big sea. Worse, most collcarless supporters I meet are only nominal supporters and know even less about football than the collcarless supporters who frequent this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pozzo's analysis on AFL club supporters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back