Game Day PRACTICE MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V Blue Ridged Mountains Shenandoah River (Ft - Mi-Sex)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
Pies to play around a bit tonight, try a few new things YOLO.

7Rftds.gif

For gamblers, Pies by 35

Dayne Beams is a * wit

Lions by 109 points

Remember to tag zackah after every heroic Joe Dynamite goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jazny

This is Jemmy's final game at Marvel.

My ITK mail is that Howe is getting delisted at the end of the season for being a washed, broken down old hack !

He is contracted until the end of next year. Who sends you your mail? Mark Robinson? :embarrassedv1:

Collingwood have a cheatground final locked up, so Brions by 24.

Brayden Maynard to go 0-1 as a captain and to claim he was blocked from making the coin toss contest.

Big Joe D to kick a bag on whatever shit truck defender Collingworth put on him

Collingwood have a cheatground final locked up, so Brions by 24.

Brayden Maynard to go 0-1 as a captain and to claim he was blocked from making the coin toss contest.

Big Joe D to kick a bag on whatever s**t truck defender Collingworth put on him
200w.gif

More respect is due the wobblers - they have after all won the H&A competition!!!! and can let Brisbane have their way woth them just for the fun of it -like they let Carlton do and then for good measure bent over for Hawthorn as well....

More respect is due the wobblers - they have after all won the H&A competition!!!! and can let Brisbane have their way woth them just for the fun of it -like they let Carlton do and then for good measure bent over for Hawthorn as well....

Big McLelland Trophy energy at the Carringbush

Been doing shopping and errands for my poor sickly Mum all afternoon and to my chagrin, found myself singing " COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME, WEST VIRGINIA" whilst at Safeway looking for some Apple Cider Vinegar.

No I don't live with her, but my dear Mam has been really ill and depressed lately, especially since my older brother moved to Echuca, I am not one of those scumbag son's/kids who are putting my old Mum in a Nursing Home, she raised us all on her own and the least i can do is try take care of her best as I can in her twilight years

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day PRACTICE MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V Blue Ridged Mountains Shenandoah River (Ft - Mi-Sex)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back