Game Day PRACTICE MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V Blue Ridged Mountains Shenandoah River (Ft - Mi-Sex)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't speak too soon. You'll be carding Colliwobbler melters by half time.
GAGF I'm premelted and have had 2 (two) craft beers, on the train at Thornbury ready to get carded and arrested at the ground.

Look for an old fat campaigner to streak if we win. Or lose. Or draw.

20230818_191547.jpg

Carna pies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Jemmy keeps the one sleeve look for ever! It is very fashionable and cool.

Alright guys please try to keep it down in here as I am busy trying to convince a bunch of druids not to cast a xenophobic ritual in Baldur's Gate 3!

2voqx3.gif

BTW Feraligatr I just invited a Tiger to stay on my Island on Animal Crossing, say hello to Bangle

images

ed7f0d47625dcc9bf26c458a1b998ed3dbfcad70.gifv

GAGF I'm premelted and have had 2 (two) craft beers, on the train at Thornbury ready to get carded and arrested at the ground.

Look for an old fat campaigner to streak if we win. Or lose. Or draw.

View attachment 1777706

Carna pies!

You attending with Saveloy Rockstar?

Why was Nick Maxwell asked about his thoughts on Dale Thomas and not Dane Swan? :(

Nick also noting that premierships are hard to win. I imagine they seem infinitely harder to get when your club can only get two since the middle of the 20th century.

I hope Jemmy keeps the one sleeve look for ever! It is very fashionable and cool.

Alright guys please try to keep it down in here as I am busy trying to convince a bunch of druids not to cast a xenophobic ritual in Baldur's Gate 3!
LEEEERRRRROOOYYY JENNNNNKIIIINNNSS !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day PRACTICE MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V Blue Ridged Mountains Shenandoah River (Ft - Mi-Sex)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back