Practise matches

Remove this Banner Ad

oh listen to ya righto chops.

I'm serious.

Nilma Darnum V Mordialloc. Saturday night.

There will be 2 games. 2nds and 1sts.

The first game is due to start at 5pm. However it may be a bit later. But no later than 5:30, I wouldnt think.

I hopefully will be party to witnessing this.

dessent, plus a few sale boys from what ive been told. either way will be a good hit out pitty i have to work

ben holland is not playing in this one either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hes another darno not playing because of cricket, along with weller.
my list is at cann chandler unstead weller dessent plus some sale boys who have cricket saturday sunday.

hes another darno not playing because of cricket, along with weller.
my list is at cann chandler unstead weller dessent plus some sale boys who have cricket saturday sunday.

None of the Sale boys have cricket. The only one who plays cricket plays at my club and we got knocked out on the weekend.

I didn't realise there is a Dessent who plays for Darnum, there is also one who plays for Sale. But, he is not one of the boys that has gone down the highway.

ahh righto. cool they'll all the playing then this was coming from someone who was at the club in thursday and said that so they are obviously wrong.

I wouldnt expect that Dessent will play footy this year.

He will be leaving mid year and it is too unsettling for the side, particularly if others leave because they arent getting a crank.

Add to this that he would be at least 4-6 weeks away from playing due to the fact that he hasnt trained footy at all.

Good hitout for the 2 clubs at Darnum last night.

My understanding is that the Mordi coach played in a cricket granny so wasnt there last night. Not too sure how many others were in the same boat. Darnum had 7 missing due to a number of reasons.

Finished up being about 16 goals to 11, I reckon, in Darnum's favour. Mordi suffered an injury setback with one of their fellas going down in a brusing tackle and possibly breaking and or dislocating his elbow and shoulder. Very unfortunate and I hope he gets back at some stage this year. Ambulance was called.

The club are very happy to have gotten through the 2 practice matches without incident.

In other praccie match news, Warragul Dusties beat last year's Mid Gippy Runner's Up, Traf by a goal, in what was apparently a very entertaining game. The imports from Narre were very good from all reports and this sees them being a more competitive unit this year. Im sure there will still be the odd blowout, but there will probably be a lot more close ones with them picking a few teams off along the way.

The comp may finally be starting to even up.

Nar Nar Goon beat Lang Lang by about 5-6 goals i reckon. Jake Dwyer injured his ankle and may miss the start of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Practise matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back