Training Pre-Season 2025 - (Pre-pre-season?) - Road to Flagmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where this belongs.
I had a meeting at Cockburn Gateway earlier today. On my way home a passed the oval thinking I might catch someone training , I didn’t.
However I did take a couple snapshots of the construction work for the small grandstand.
While not that exciting, I challenge anybody to try convince me that the 200 pages of trade talk is any better. 20241012_075218.jpg 20241012_075223.jpg

Not sure where this belongs.
I had a meeting at Cockburn Gateway earlier today. On my way home a passed the oval thinking I might catch someone training , I didn’t.
However I did take a couple snapshots of the construction work for the small grandstand.
While not that exciting, I challenge anybody to try convince me that the 200 pages of trade talk is any better.View attachment 2139314View attachment 2139315
You win.

Chappy's physique already showing signs of the off-season bulking phase he's clearly in. That's the one negative for Erasmus going all the way to the WAFL grand final, he's robbed of 3 weeks of off-season bulking, which is not insignificant. Still, winning the premiership with Peel has its own gains.

The guys that played at Peel will have a modified program? If the strength and fitness guys feel that Erasmus needs to add 3-4kg in the gym this summer then that will happen regardless of his late finish to the year.

The guys that played at Peel will have a modified program? If the strength and fitness guys feel that Erasmus needs to add 3-4kg in the gym this summer then that will happen regardless of his late finish to the year.
Wut. Not even sure what the point of this post is. Kind of obvious.

Time is a limiting factor, that is not even debatable. Playing football for three extra weeks equals three less weeks on a different nutrition and gym plan.

It is wrong to say the same results can be achieved. Similar results can be achieved, but not the same.

Clearly they're experts in this and they deemed it ok for Ras to keep playing and still achieve acceptable results this off season.

Though you might. :p
Season 6 Omg GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Walters getting stuck into it. Not resting on his laurels at all.
Son Son is smart enough to know he needs to tick even more boxes now to get a game. Fantastic to have his leadership around the place but he and Fyfe should only be depth in 2025, as much as i love them and want success for them.

Unfortunately Darcy still has a tyre around his lower body. Should have traded the campaigner
I think some people need to lighten up on the fella (pardon the pun).

Part of what makes him so dominant is his build. He's never going to naturally be a ripped athlete and he looked just like this when he was winning F&B's. May not be as easy as you think for someone of his build to lose the puds when they're injured and unable to train consistently.

No one was calling Tony Locket fat during his career - his build was part of weaponry.

Like i say i think even Darcy would agree he could improve, which he has proven in the past he can, but injury doesnt help. A season of bad injuries and everyone is jumping on the poor fella.

Interesting that you say from a photo he's fat. Another poster who saw him at Telethon said he's slimmed down.

If he has an injury free pre-season and isn't performing half-way through 2025 then maybe he deserves a rocket, but until then lighten up on the fella.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2025 - (Pre-pre-season?) - Road to Flagmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back