Training Pre-Season 2025 - (Pre-pre-season?) - Road to Flagmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

He won’t. He’s been with us what, seven years? Sucking a million bucks out of the club for 12 games a season
You must have forgotten the Doig medal in 2021, AA nomination in 2021, AA under 22 in 2018 and 2020, all before he had this injury run.

I guess whenever you're sick or injured you obviously still work at 110% in your life.

You must have forgotten the Doig medal in 2021, AA nomination in 2021, AA under 22 in 2018 and 2020, all before he had this injury run.

I guess whenever you're sick or injured you obviously still work at 110% in your life.
Well I work for myself so am rarely at over 70% but I’m not a footballer whose injuries have become a joke the last three years, who when he does get injured means there’s a huge knock on effect with the rhythm and form of other players, and the effectiveness of a team. I’m not taking up a huge percentage of the salary cap, and it means other players get paid less who deserve more. He’s very good when he’s on song but that’s for what, seven games a year? If he’s not injured then he’s trying to play back into form. I don’t care about him and that’s okay.

Honestly thought he looked pretty good the other day, especially considering he recently had surgery. Weird how every post of a player in here just gets turned into hate on Darcy

Because emotionally it doesn't feel good to concede that what has been holding our team back thus far is inexperience and bad luck. A much more simple, and therefore compelling narrative is that one person is responsible, and they are responsible for a specific socially-stigmatised trait like being fat.

Last edited:
Because emotionally it doesn't feel good to concede that what has been holding our team back thus inexperience and bad luck. A much more simple, and therefore compelling narrative is that one person is responsible, and they are responsible for a specific socially-stigmatised trait like being fat.

Is he fat or just big around the waist?

Well I work for myself so am rarely at over 70% but I’m not a footballer whose injuries have become a joke the last three years, who when he does get injured means there’s a huge knock on effect with the rhythm and form of other players, and the effectiveness of a team. I’m not taking up a huge percentage of the salary cap, and it means other players get paid less who deserve more. He’s very good when he’s on song but that’s for what, seven games a year? If he’s not injured then he’s trying to play back into form. I don’t care about him and that’s okay.
Christ you're a tool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why because I don’t think Darcy is worth it? I’d rather we’d kept Meek. I’d also rather pump games into Reidy.

If you’d rather pump games into Reidy then you’re a moron.

Meek kind of makes sense but only if you’re Captain Hindsight.

Sorry if that was a bit harsh. My club looking to pick up a player as sh**e as Narkle has me very angry.

If you’d rather pump games into Reidy then you’re a moron.

Meek kind of makes sense but only if you’re Captain Hindsight.

Sorry if that was a bit harsh. My club looking to pick up a player as sh**e as Narkle has me very angry.
No, you could see how good Meek was going to be the year before he left us. A lot of us here knew it. Sure he wasn’t as good but it’s the difference between playing cameos from the twos compared to playing consistently in the AFL

Man, Reidy is taking no one bar Peel anywhere
He’s a couple of years away from being where Lloyd was when he left I think. Okay maybe not pump games into him. If we’re going to go with two rucks, I need the big-bodied one to not have crooked knees. Every time Darcy is injured, Jackson spends a couple of games readjusting to being the main ruck. It stuffs up his rhythm. The dude can’t be the unicorn we need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2025 - (Pre-pre-season?) - Road to Flagmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back