Training Pre-Season 2025 - (Pre-pre-season?) - Road to Flagmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like he went to NY during the off season

ghostbusters GIF
Chill Relax GIF

Not demeaning at all eh?
Are you saying I’m fat shaming him, Lach? What are you the ****ing name calling police? Didn’t someone on here pull you up for calling them dim recently?

Besides, campaigner is a term of endearment is it not?

I don’t want another season compromised by injuries. Certainly not self inflicted ones. How many times have we played finals in the last eight years? How many times has missing out come down to not winning another game or two by a bee’s dick? I reckon at least three years under JL alone.

I don’t have a problem with Sean. I just want him and all the players to show their rigour needed to excel. I don’t think he has and that’s just my opinion.

Here’s my real gripe with Darcy. All it takes to **** up an organisation is for one person to be the bad apple. To question the authority by not applying themselves as rigorously as they can, to not work by example, to coast along on reputation and popularity. One person, who is widely admired and paid well. That person and their attitude infects others. They bring down the standard. Serong isn’t one of those. Nor JOM or Banfield for all their limitations. Elite sport doesn’t leave much wriggle room. The difference between successful and average teams are percentage points.

Here is a man with immense talent who allows Jackson to play forward and midfield, who can take on the gorilla rucks. I don’t want to hear that his injury prone man, naturally a girthmaster, likes to get on the beers. Maybe the penny has dropped for him this preseason. But I want a flag. I want Sonny and Fyfey to have another shot at one. I don’t want them to lose out on another chance because an important player isn’t as professional as them.

Here’s my real gripe with Darcy. All it takes to **** up an organisation is for one person to be the bad apple. To question the authority by not applying themselves as rigorously as they can, to not work by example, to coast along on reputation and popularity. One person, who is widely admired and paid well. That person and their attitude infects others. They bring down the standard. Serong isn’t one of those. Nor JOM or Banfield for all their limitations. Elite sport doesn’t leave much wriggle room. The difference between successful and average teams are percentage points.

Here is a man with immense talent who allows Jackson to play forward and midfield, who can take on the gorilla rucks. I don’t want to hear that his injury prone man, naturally a girthmaster, likes to get on the beers. Maybe the penny has dropped for him this preseason. But I want a flag. I want Sonny and Fyfey to have another shot at one. I don’t want them to lose out on another chance because an important player isn’t as professional as them.

If there was any evidence of this, then I would agree.

However at the moment, the facts are that Darcy has been injured and he looks big (although none of us have any idea whether he is above target weight or his progression on his preseason schedule).

From these facts you’ve extrapolated that Darcy is a lazy campaigner and is single handily taking the club down with him. Seems like an extreme jump in logic IMO.

If there was any evidence of this, then I would agree.

However at the moment, the facts are that Darcy has been injured and he looks big (although none of us have any idea whether he is above target weight or his progression on his preseason schedule).

From these facts you’ve extrapolated that Darcy is a lazy campaigner and is single handily taking the club down with him. Seems like an extreme jump in logic IMO.
Not single handedly. I didn’t say that. There are other things, like not getting enough goals from our smalls (Bolton fixes this) for example.

But IMO he is someone I want to lift their standard to lift us into the elite space.

Freak Out Panic GIF

**** you campaigner. I can call a player fat if I think he’s fat. I’ve given perfectly good reasons why I think so. No need to get personal if you can’t have a discussion you basic prick.
If you can call a player fat he can call you a tool? What makes you think your above the same criticism you hand out to others?

*damn it just kept reading and realised iv fed the troll

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2025 - (Pre-pre-season?) - Road to Flagmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back