Training Pre-season updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to it too. Hoping to get down to their one and only game in Adelaide - not til Round 7 though. Although looking at the fixture, I may also be able to get down to the game against Gold Coast at the Swinburne Centre, as I’ll be in Melbourne that weekend for the AFL Grand Final. I’ve yet to see them play live, so another steep learning curve begins.

Its team photo day.

The girls have been on a pre-season camp, been in training since June -- we are about 5 weeks out from the season, should we be concerned that Sheridan is still isn't in the country yet?..

Depends on the reason she is still to arrive.

Depends on the reason she is still to arrive.
Yeah.
And I suppose its not the first time the irish girls have started pre-season late. I think in the first few years, they didnt arrive until a few weeks prior to round 1.

Yeah.
And I suppose its not the first time the irish girls have started pre-season late. I think in the first few years, they didnt arrive until a few weeks prior to round 1.

Could well be still doing all the running and general fitness work, might even have someone helping her with some kicking and general footy touch work. Time will tell. The longer she remains away, the more likely her start to the season being delayed becomes.

Training Pre-season updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back