Predict GWS First Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Folau will be better than Hunt at least. I like Hunt as a bloke but it was like being one player down for a lot of the year for GC. Good at spoiling but too slow and unfit as it stands. I reckon Folau will kick a few goals and will become a solid forward if they persist (and they should, might as well get some value out of him).

At least next year I can't see them going winless, dunno who they'll beat but they have Cornes/Power/Brogan/Macdonald for next year as well as Davis/Scully/Ward who are classy. Palmer might be alright too. They should support the draft picks. There will be some horrible smashings, much like GC, but I can't see them not winning a game.

If they win against anyone other than GC, that team should be immediately relegated from the AFL.

I'd like to see GWS beat Melbourne. That would be the ultimate kick in the teeth.
we have neeld, not bailey coaching. GWS won't win a gam, they don't have a player of Abletts skill to drag them over the line. Will be smash by 300 point in a game. And Sheedy, he doesn't have the understanding of the modern day game, that is why essendon knifed him in the back.

I'm not sure, does anyone have a 2013 fixture?

Trollface+dance.gif

But yeah, maybe GC or North Melbourne.

I'll say Port Adelaide - I predict the AFL will give GWS easy teams to face at home so they will be able to get more wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A year ago, the GC were going to be sh*t and not get within ten goals of anyone. GWS is being talked about in a similar way. They will win a few and get belted for the most part. That's the nature of young teams. Sure GC had a mid range player called Ablett that made a difference, that GWS don't have that , but who had heard half of their list then. The dons tried to get Josh Caddy in draft week. K Hunt probably surprised a few. Charlie Dixon kicked a few goals early. The ruckman, Zac Smith was a find. Trent McKenzie showed a bit, to name a few.
The league has gone all in with GWS and, between Sheeds and Choc Williams, they will build a side to frighten a few.

Melbourne or Richmond. May spring an huge upset against a mid table team like the Bulldogs or the Crows too.

Will only win two games though. Will be beaten by 192 points in round 7 by (surprise, surprise) Geelong.

For the purpose of this excercise, lets come up with a team for them in no paticular order.

Scully, Ward, Davis, Ward, Reid, Cornes, Power, Brogan, Giles, Patton, Coniglio, Wingard, Tyson, Buntine, Longer, Shiel, Treloar, Sumner, Folau, McDonald, Clifton, Mohr

To me, that does not look any worse than what GC did last year, provided they have their senior bodies all playing from round 1.

They should be able to get a win or two, against maybe GC, Port, WB. GC proved you can still be competitive, despite it taking a couple of rounds to get this competitiveness.

2016. Shit organisation that add nothing to our competition. We can only hope.

No forwards yet.

Patton will play all year, and they might pick up O'hAilpin in the draft.

Will we really see Patton getting smashed from the word go?
Hope not. If this is in fact the case, i will be right behind the boy when he tells them to wang it and he returns to Victoria. He lives just ten minutes away from one Vic club that knows him well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Predict GWS First Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back