Think Tank Predict when Norf will return to Earth with a THUD!!!

When will reality slap Norf in the face with a wet fish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

John Hart Jnr

Cancelled
Apr 23, 2010
Adelaide, SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Greendale Human Beings
Like an Australian politician who has just knived their leader and is riding a wave of popularity. Like Skylab in the 70s and it's famous erratic orbit. Like Bill Cosby celebrating his 1987 Grammy with a few actresses and a bottle of Quaaludes. Like the famous Magrathean sperm whale asking itself about the fast approaching ground, "I wonder if it will be friends with me".

We all know there is going to be a thud ... but when?

Like an Australian politician who has just knived their leader and is riding a wave of popularity. Like Skylab in the 70s and it's famous erratic orbit. Like Bill Cosby celebrating his 1987 Grammy with a few actresses and a bottle of Quaaludes. Like the famous Magrathean sperm whale asking itself about the fast approaching ground, "I wonder if it will be friends with me".

We all know there is going to be a thud ... but when?

Lol'd at the whale reference :thumbsu:

I'd like to vote for round 7, but a closer look reveals that isn't available for selection.

We need more options to cater for those with a sixth sense.

I'd like to vote for round 7, but a closer look reveals that isn't available for selection.

St Kilda????

They couldn't beat a substandard team like Hawthorn. What makes you think they can beat a mediocre team like Norf?

St Kilda????

They couldn't beat a substandard team like Hawthorn. What makes you think they can beat a mediocre team like Norf?
I demand you cater for all walks of life and amend the poll. :heart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon man, you lost to Richmond. Even Tiggy Tiger can successfully troll you.

How so, All rihcmond have achieved with beating us - is finally beating someone higher on the ladder then they are for 2016 - so if you think thats a successful troll from the tigers shows us all how deluded you are - nice deflection from the fact you cant beat us.

Every time I agree with one of your posts I feel dirty but yep its happened again, Norf will Norf it up vs the dwarf burners.

Back