Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus christ. I was being diplomatic before but you're so defensive. Your smugness and superiority complex is probably completely unfounded – when did you start supporting Freo?

Please leave it alone. The sourness isn't doing anything. You're just looking bitter in a communal time.

As for the tickets, this is appalling. It's not justifiable in any way.
when? 19 years ago. Not having a go at you..having a go at the hundreds on facebook who are trying to get people to sell their barcodes.

It should be fairly easy to get tickets for this. I think if Carlton make the final, it would be difficult for their fans to get a flight back to Melbourne with Dockers fans flying in that direction as well. Probably almost as difficult for Sydney fans?

if Carlton win, there is a truckload of Carlton supporters that live in perth, so they won't have to travel anywhere.

I'm passing on this, save my $$ for the week after :). Plus, I've got a grannie to watch West Perth win on the Sunday. Too hard from where I live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My son has just returned from the eastern states and would appreciate a preliminary final barcode from anyone not using theirs.
:) :) :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Anyone know of best Ticketmaster outlets to go to in Perth? Went to local shopping centre for Fremantle-Hawthorn Final, was an absolute joke. Keen to avoid that.. Going to line up as well as have someone man the computer for online tickets. Joondalup Arena alright?

Anyone know of best Ticketmaster outlets to go to in Perth? Went to local shopping centre for Fremantle-Hawthorn Final, was an absolute joke. Keen to avoid that.. Going to line up as well as have someone man the computer for online tickets. Joondalup Arena alright?

I went to the Arena for the Hawks final. The line was ok, but, the ticketmaster lady was giving people options. eg if a block came up that they didn't want she would search again and again untill the member said yes to those seats. It turned a 1 hour line into a 3 hour line.

The top 3 record crowds are above the current capacity, so it's unlikely.

They should just lie and make it up.

My adopted city has a college football stadium with a capacity of 100,119 ... hasn't stopped them posting average attendances for the last 4 years over this, with pretty much every game over capacity. I've been to games with listed attendances over 100,000 ... and the stands were nowhere near full. People do tend to hang out in the concourses, but there must be some creative counting going on.

Murdoch uni. Good spot and usually a good crowd. No 2nd choices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prelim Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back