Game Day Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we all want a win here, but I want another epic game for the history books.

Hey fellas, can we have another come from behind classic? This time make it a 50 points in a rear comeback with an after the siren one point win.
Not asking much really.
No , couldn’t handle that .

1726872019013.jpeg
Oh great FOOTY GODS, we call on you to throw your might behind the BRISBANE LIONS today. Give them the power of self belief and the ability to turn it on for a full four quarters. Bless our centre clearance rate, our pressure inside forward 50, our kicking for goal and our ownership of the corridor. Cast a pox on Geelong and send them the way of Carlton and GWS.

We beseech you FOOTBALL GODS, with offerings of liniment, Juicy Fruit, sweat and tears. Be with us today!

Last edited:
View attachment 2116586
Oh great FOOTY GODS, we call on you to throw your might behind the BRISBANE LIONS today. Give them the power of self belief and the ability to turn it on for a full four quarters. Bless our centre clearance rate, their pressure inside forward 50, their kicking for goal, their ownership of the corridor. Cast a pox on Geelong and send them the way of Carlton and GWS.

We beseech you FOOTBALL GODS, with offerings of liniment, juicy fruit, sweat and tears. Be with us today!
I think Fages is a PK kinda guy. But I like the sentiments!

Up too bloody early, hyped up for it tonight, head off for some pickups and then to the airport for 6.05am flight in an hour or so, 6 rabid Lions supporters in our little group. 🦁 🦁 🦁 🦁 🦁 🦁

Come on boys lets get the job done.

Llllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooonnnnnnnnsssssssss!
View attachment 2116518
You better hope it’s close, or someone’s going to fall asleep in the crowd tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't let last week be our grandfinal. Don't let last week be our grandfinal.Don't let last week be our grandfinal.

Since cancer I have 2-3 drinks at home games. Never drink outside that.

Tonight will likely be an exception. I need a crutch to get through this.

How fast is milk?

It’s pasteurized before you know it.

So this is it? This is how you want to be remembered? This is your legacy? Really? Milk?

I fear you may have taken Fages analogy of dancing on thin ice just that one step too far...

Watch Yourself Thin Ice GIF by South Park

If you are lucky you will have 1 more week to redeem yourself. I suggest you go away and have a good hard look at yourself in the meantime.

So hopefully a nice swan dinner for our carnivore mascot next week.

For this week let's just put on our big cat pants and send the kitties meowing back to Kardinia Park to lick their wounds and dream they were us.

Hopefully everyone with flights there are no issues and can LIIIIIIOOOOOOONNNNSSSSS for our young men this evening 😎

GO LIONS!!!!!
GO LIONS!!!!!
GO LIONS!!!!!
GO LIONS!!!!!
GO LIONS!!!!!
GO LIONS!!!!!
GO LIONS!!!!!
GO LIONS!!!!!

Supposedly "chaos at Melb airport" due to roadworks happening in and around airport. Great timing as usual, being school holidays and most importantly for Lions fans flying in to get to MCG on time....told to allow extra half hour travel to and from.

In HUN the other day

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back