Game Day Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

First melt, 2nd quarter 26.43min. umpire Williamson pays a a free kick against Harris Andrews for push in the back. Set shot gets Cats back within 4 goals after our early dominance.

This is my optimistic prediction😁

If you can’t tell

I just want Fages to coach badly and win, and Chris Scott to coach well and lose, if I’m honest.

Last edited:
From the Geelong board - who knows if it's true though. Could be a leg pull that I've fallen for.

one player isolated yesterday for ilness but expected to play.

Another report that up to10 players have been training separate to the whole group because of possible same.

Worst scenario - we win but catch their bug and have to recall the reserves team to play next week and it's a record loss that galvanised the afl to introduce a you can't sabotage the opposition rule.

From the Geelong board - who knows if it's true though. Could be a leg pull that I've fallen for.

Another report that up to10 players have been training separate to the whole group because of possible same.

Worst scenario - we win but catch their bug and have to recall the reserves team to play next week and it's a record loss that galvanised the afl to introduce a you can't sabotage the opposition rule.

If half our team is sick, I say the AFL give us permission to play Levi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on are they saying we had 10 guys train away from the team? Or them? We knew about Holmes.

I think if we had 10 blokes train away from the group that would’ve been pretty obvious at the captains run yesterday ?

Hang on are they saying we had 10 guys train away from the team? Or them? We knew about Holmes.

I think if we had 10 blokes train away from the group that would’ve been pretty obvious at the captains run yesterday ?

Them. But who knows

PS. I still think you shouldn’t have picked up Daniel Bradshaw.
Bradders was cooked when they got him, he had tried a trade with the lions to be prepared after footy, chippy or bricky or such, did a couple of days at it and admitted his back was stuffed. Fevola was a possibility so he took a trade to get a payout knowing he couldn't bend over. The reason the Lions too Fevola was 1.1 goals a game from ground balls, Bradders pretty much contributed none. Must admit Bradders had the best guns, sat next to him a Morningside watching his brother play one day, his 'guns' were enormous even without pumping them up and he was the nicest bloke.

Just watched an old movie to be calm before the game - Good Will Hunting with Matt Damon.

Trust - the most important ingredient of life, to trust and be trusted.

In Fagan we trust - Trust is the core of his coaching mantra and what he is most proud of. I trust we get this done.

Best movie. Williams (post drug stuffed phase) was a genius who didn't act but took on the emotions of each character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back