Review Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Geelong?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna (sub)

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [40] Jack Payne

• [43] Noah Answerth

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

• [46] Oscar McInerney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

At the beginning of the year I didn’t think I would be in a financial position to go to the GF if we made it. Now we are in it and I have the money to go but I was too cheap to buy a ****ing membership. FML.

Brisbane vs Sydney might be one of the easier grand finals to score tickets to…

I see it! But I don't believe it! 😱

What was the 4.91 for the Cats? I know Stanley was the 4.01 and I really felt for him on one leg having to take that.

You should have some kind words for Rayner. He stood up tonight
I’ve already said that. See post 101.

Rayner answered the challenge that some of the players mentioned was put to them at half time. His left foot snap to seal the game was sublime and will go down in club history. After a 4 disposal first half he had 14 second half disposals and absolute tore it up. His two goals were CLUTCH! It must take enormous mental strength to drag yourself back into the game and to be so damaging. Let’s not forget Ah Chee either. He brilliant tonight. Again, after a slow start.

Post in thread 'Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions'
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...elong-vs-brisbane-lions.1387594/post-85452299

This time last week we were down 44 points v GWS.
This time last week I was hoping for at least an honourable loss so that there would be less mess to clean up here when I got home. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the beginning of the year I didn’t think I would be in a financial position to go to the GF if we made it. Now we are in it and I have the money to go but I was too cheap to buy a ****ing membership. FML.
I laughed because I only saw the kicker, but then yeah - feel for you with that first half!

Anyone who doesn’t give O a vote is a bum
Anyone who doesn't give Joe a vote is a bum.

We were all worried about top 4, but winning the at the MCG in front of 93k plus, will do them more good than in front of the Gabba faithful.

Can someone watch First Crack for me if David King is on it so that we can learn why Chris Scott outcoached spud grandpa fages?

Cats fans around us were super nice, all wished us to win next week. For a prelim so cutthroat, they were classy (At least my area).

Sitting near the Lions end for those Ah Chee and Rayner goals will be cherished forever. Can’t wait to watch the game back.

The fact you are in your 2nd GF in a row and it is a Sydney vs Brissie Grand Final really makes any commentary about VFL or Vicbias ridiculous…..get the chip off your shoulder, you’re in another f*cking granny! Good luck next week!
Unfortunately Dan, the bias exists like it or not... But you are right this is not the time or the place to have that discussion.

Appreciate your best wishes, cheers and thanks

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Back