Review Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Geelong?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna (sub)

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [40] Jack Payne

• [43] Noah Answerth

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

• [46] Oscar McInerney

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If we win the flag, you can bet the house on the documentary being called Dancing on Ice.

And that Berry interview will be heavily featured. And I'll probably cry - when he mentions his mum it's just too much. Parents should not be allowed to die till their kids hit 25.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JFC I thought Bailey had cost as a finals berth for a second!

Otherwise, what an absolutely gallant win. Everyone lifted when Big O went off, that was just as gutsy a win as last week and I really hope we carry that belief into next week.

I'm just shook right now, absolutely shook. What a game footy is!!!!

Can someone watch First Crack for me if David King is on it so that we can learn why Chris Scott outcoached spud grandpa fages?

It opened with King saying positive things about fagan. No over the top, but clearly addressing this weeks mess.

To argue the other side, he was critical at half time last week and instead of hand up taking the hit about being wrong he doubled down. We've all done it. Feels awesome when you get it right and makes an arse out of you when you are wrong.

Kings Fagan mess will deservedly follow him around non stop if we win next week. That's reward for us on its own.

Curious as to why nobody rates Charlie's game. Thought he was unusually consistent and helped keep you in it when the Cats put the pressure on you.
Because we’ve grown to expect the miracles of previous years. He’s not what he was, but played a fantastic game. His partnership with Cal was immense, and perhaps he’s now more about the team thing, than about doing it himself. When that happens is often when the team a wins.

One poster was after the Lions player ratings
Below ratings from foxsports.
Three players had the most being an 8.
Lots of players with 7 & 6 which indicates a team effort.

3. Joe Daniher
Matched up with Blicavs. Looked dangerous early as a forward-50 ruckman but struggled to make an impact overall in the first half. Had a couple of decent moments, and gets an extra mark for his mark on the Geelong goal line later in the last quarter. Nonetheless, went scoreless for the day in a high-scoring affair by finals standards. 4
I didn’t read them all yet… but are they aware Joe played 100% ruck after Oscar went off?!? Twits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Preliminary Final, 2024 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Back