C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Honest Review - Round 7 OI v HR

Conditions - Perfect

Ground Condition - Good and Dead 5

HR came out firing, hitting targets everywhere and converting well.

OI we’re sluggish and we’re lucky as we kicked 2 goals off the ground.

OI lost their young FF to a knee injury 🤞🤞.

Second quarter wasn’t a classic by any means, and OI were tackling poorly and HR took the full advantage.

Poor kicking from both teams could have been disastrous. HR returned to the sheds 10 points up.

After a fair spray at half time. OI turned up the pressure and the ruckman took ascendancy giving the onballers a dream run.

More of the same in last quarter saw OI run over HR, ending with a comfortable win.

Bring on Marcellin.

OC v PEGS
Fantastic game
Carey are a quality side.
Pegs were 38 down in the 3rd and came home like a steam train to have a shot after siren to win but missed
Game was a draw.
OC definitely a quality team..
PEGS to their credit found a way

OC v PEGS
Fantastic game
Carey are a quality side.
Pegs were 38 down in the 3rd and came home like a steam train to have a shot after siren to win but missed
Game was a draw.
OC definitely a quality team..
PEGS to their credit found a way
PEGS a good bunch of guys and lots of ability with a very strong overhead presence. High quality game. PEGS came home strong and game decided after the siren. Probably a fitting result as much as it hurt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are now mate , not much luck . Young fella still in hospital , but hopefully will be okay.
As posted the ground is terrible but playable somehow .
No boundary umps as well
Hope he is all good, keep us updated. Luck will turn, long season! Shocking ground mate…. Hopefully league does something about.

Someone wrote this on Div 1 "and again you have a crack at people putting up their hand to be a club umpire!"

Wonder who Gunny in the Dunny?
That would be me who wrote that Zero - as you were having a crack at the club umpires ... ours in particular.

The wonderful thing is you remain consistent - no matter the forum - keyboard warrior!

Chump 🏆

That would be me who wrote that Zero - as you were having a crack at the club umpires ... ours in particular.

The wonderful thing is you remain consistent - no matter the forum - keyboard warrior!

Chump 🏆
Just a little reminder that if you PAY your ressies ump he is not putting his hand up to help out. Not a volunteer at all.

Does he get paid?

Just a little reminder that if you PAY your ressies ump he is not putting his hand up to help out. Not a volunteer at all.

Does he get paid?
Oh you are a flog!

We pay our club umpires - boundary and field .... and timekeepers ... and water carriers. If you hadnt noticed all volunteers are hard to get. Getting umpires even more difficult when cowards like you pick them off on social media forums.

Chump 🏆

Oh you are a flog!

We pay our club umpires - boundary and field .... and timekeepers ... and water carriers. If you hadnt noticed all volunteers are hard to get. Getting umpires even more difficult when cowards like you pick them off on social media forums.

Chump 🏆

I think observations like yesterday are well and truly valid when it was so one way and decided the outcome of the match.

But most teams understand that you are going against the players and the ump in majority of reserves / thirds. it comes with the match. And comments are few and far between.

I think observations like yesterday are well and truly valid when it was so one way and decided the outcome of the match.

But most teams understand that you are going against the players and the ump in majority of reserves / thirds. it comes with the match. And comments are few and far between.
Politely disagree idon ..... actually think the vast majority of club umpires I have seen this year across twos and threes have been reasonably neutral. You get the occasional 'scratch your head' moment .... but you get that with player decisions and skill set at this level also 😊.

Chump 🏆

not in our game idon .... our twos got belted by 50 points 😂

Chump 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back