C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

No VAFA Boundary umpires for Old Carey PEGS Senior game yesterday. PEGS apparently used to not getting them. Volunteer did it for Old Carey last minute.
Fantastic game of footy.
28 games played this year and 3 drawn games. Doesn't happen often.
Early 90's Old Carey played Salesian and drew both games.

No VAFA Boundary umpires for Old Carey PEGS Senior game yesterday. PEGS apparently used to not getting them. Volunteer did it for Old Carey last minute.
Fantastic game of footy.
No boundary at Camberwell v Ormond

Just a little reminder that if you PAY your ressies ump he is not putting his hand up to help out. Not a volunteer at all.

Does he get paid?
Dont worry Chump, he's not worth it! Again, he can see my offer on Div 1 page and again 07, Ill wait!

Ivanhoe Ump keeps you guys in it - Last year he was a shocker - all about him. Doesn't matter what the final scores are this year >>> you can't hide behind we got belted by 50 pts and say he is neutral.
again, come down and teach me how to umpire, please, I would love nothing more than to hear from you? I'll wait

Fantastic game of footy.
Pegs haven’t had a boundary umpire for twos and seniors all season. We have had to supply ourselves.

Not at OI and HR.

Both clubs provided two boundary umpires each for the seniors.

Thanks God for volunteers.
Not sure if you read or heard today but umpire abuse is at an all time high. One thing that I would teach that coward is to set the standard very early on and then after a few 50s and yellow cards, it finally sinks in.

The young fella for Ormond thankfully will be okay . The young trainer for Camberwell was outstanding as were the all others from both clubs.
Great 1st Q by Ormond and then by Camberwell in the 2nd and were in control early in the third , but the Monds had fought back all season , but we will never know.
The ruckman for OC is probably 7 ft amazing long arms , a handful for all teams. We move on to the next round in an intriguing season

Last edited:
The young fwella for Ormond thankfully will be okay . The young trainer for Camberwell was outstanding as were the all others from both clubs.
Great 1st Q by Ormond and then by Camberwell in the 2nd and were in control early in the third , but the Monds had fought back all season , but we will never know.
The ruckman for OC is probably 7 ft amazing long arms , a handful for all teams. We move on to the next round in an intriguing season
Great to hear he is ok. Will the result stand or will the game be replayed later. I thought three quarters needed to be completed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its been on the clubs to provide field and reserve umpires for the 2's for sometime now. You'll never see a league appointed official for a 2's game.

I’ve been umpiring 2’s for 30+ years and the 2’s have never had provided, field, boundary or goal umpires. Club provides them all.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back