Premier League 16th - 18th March

Remove this Banner Ad

mcmanaman cleared of all charges.

another example of the fa letting the players down.
Just read this...what a joke. So often you see decisons in all kinds of Pro sports by the ruling body that you just think to yourself, how can such a lack of common sense prevail in such powerful organisations? It really is a farce...but I guess 'he is not that kind of player'.....

A single strike from John Guidetti , eight minutes from time,was enough to send City's EDS side top of the league, however the headlines from this game will be all about how City lost another player with a serious leg injury,the third of the week.

Gai Assulin was stretchered off in injury time with his right leg in a brace, following a wild challenge by Callum McManaman, which caused some friction between the two benches

Oh wait....maybe he is. Joke.

mcmanaman cleared of all charges.

another example of the fa letting the players down.

Never had much confidence in the FA or that they would do anything about it and that confirms it.

Love how John Carver (our assistant manager) cops a fine though afterwards for his involvement in trying to confront McManaman at HT after he was sent to the stands yet if a freekick is awarded in a game for an incident (which we didn't even get anyway), the player can't be retrospectively punished as the offence was dealt with 'during the game'. Fantastic logic :rolleyes:

Glad the club is at least going to challenge them to change the rules so future cases can be dealt with appropriately.

Oh wait....maybe he is. Joke.

i completely forgot about this. gai was never the same player after this tackle. i hope it doesn't happen to the newcastle lad here.

the rule is a complete farce. so an official kind of saw it, but not totally, so that makes it okay? absurd. players deserved to be punished for endangering careers, no matter the situation.

Not sure if this the right thread to post in but I was just wondering if their were any places in Melbourne that would sell QPR jerseys, Cheers fellas QPR TILL I DIE

Not sure if this the right thread to post in but I was just wondering if their were any places in Melbourne that would sell QPR jerseys, Cheers fellas QPR TILL I DIE

Unsure if places like rebel sport would have QPR tops, however websites such as kitbag.com would be a very good place to start (much better shipping rates than other websites IMO)

Unsure if places like rebel sport would have QPR tops, however websites such as kitbag.com would be a very good place to start (much better shipping rates than other websites IMO)
Yeah Rebel and the like don't have QPR tops but i'll check out that site ,cheers mate

Yeah Rebel and the like don't have QPR tops but i'll check out that site ,cheers mate

No problem - good luck. Was just on there this evening actually, $10 shipping to Australia. Not as bad as I thought, very tempting (arsenal of course, not for QPR tops though haha)

No problem - good luck. Was just on there this evening actually, $10 shipping to Australia. Not as bad as I thought, very tempting (arsenal of course, not for QPR tops though haha)
Yeah free shipping to Aus if it's over 50 pound , with my personalized Jamie Mackie kit it just makes the cut, you rippa!

Tank 22 I'm sure there are no shortage of Manchester United jerseys in Oz if you wish to make our supporter base 659 000001 ;)

Or you could strap a large inflatable penis to your head for the same effect (and much cheaper).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem to be a bit late now, but why not the QPR shop/website?? May as well support the club by getting it through the club...

I'm getting the QPR top now as I want the Premier League jersey before we go down (hopefully not). I got it from kitbag for $75 including shipping which is very reasonable compared to the QPR site which are charging a lot more for the shipping. Hopefully my main man Paddy Kenny comes back and we are straight back into the PL after a short stint in Championship. Cheers for all the help guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier League 16th - 18th March

Remove this Banner Ad

Back