EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

I looked at the Newcastle line up about 5 times, didn’t see Botman in the squad so I made him captain to loop Salah.

He apparently was in the squad and got subbed on in the last minute of injury time.

Season over lol, cheers

I looked at the Newcastle line up about 5 times, didn’t see Botman in the squad so I made him captain to loop Salah.

He apparently was in the squad and got subbed on in the last minute of injury time.

Season over lol, cheers
That's shocking, he was definitely not named on the bench, I looked too

Dodgy league the EPL

Season over lol, cheers
I left him in for a loop of Patterson or Saliba.
If Patterson went negative, I'd have got Saliba's 11. Would have got 5 but that cameo cost 4 pts.

But nothing like getting stiffed the captain's loop.
See, this is why you go a 4th string GK. Absolutely no hope of that happening.
We've all been burnt like that before. It's just not worth it given GK pts are a lottery and you can make much profit on a GK anyway.

Google

There's the difference I suppose 😀
Yeah, some sites post and then move on. BBC have constant updates.
Occasionally, the team is listed and a player is injured in warm-up, so there's changes. They update any changes.
I now leave transfers as late as possible in case there's late withdrawals, cos been burnt before.

Yeah, some sites post and then move on. BBC have constant updates.
Occasionally, the team is listed and a player is injured in warm-up, so there's changes. They update any changes.
I now leave transfers as late as possible in case there's late withdrawals, cos been burnt before.
Yeah it's like every team over there is managed by Chris Scott

113 pts for the last round, better than the first round where I scored 83 pts.

KDB, Jesus and Xhaka delivered with good scores but Fernandes was a fail as captain, might have to look at trading him with how bad Man U are going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

180, up 276 places overall.

3/7 league wins, one loss by 2pts and two 1pt losses to 2 “different” teams - FRISK & THE OOOOOMMMPP have different names but are the exact same team, I’d say they will make different trades later in the season for the eliminator.

Those losses mostly thanks to Mitrovic getting -1

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back