Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the most stirring wins and epic Septembers I've ever seen :thumbsu:

Really a premiership for the ages. What the Dogs did - coming from 7th and winning four finals on the bounce - will be referenced for decades. Every team that's outside the top echelon will draw on what the Dogs did in '16 and believe that anything is possible. You've rewritten the finals rule book. Will give hope to all finals contenders (perhaps false hope!).

Very moving after-match as well, handled with class by Beveridge.

God knows i love the rivalry our two clubs have and at times have gone out my way to stoke the flames of it

But on todays like today you have to put it aside!!!

Congrats guys!!! I cant even begin to imagine what its like feeling the way you all feel right now. Your teams performance this year has been bloody inspirational. The way your coach conducted himself during the presentation, geeze it was battle to hold back the tears.

Boyd was also amazing!!!!

To see so many doggies fans with a smile on their face. There really isnt anything better.

Anyways all the best guys and enjoy your flag!!!!

I LOVE THIS CLUB

Does the AFL have a finals MVP award?? If not, they should make one just for Picken. Four of the most amazing finals I've ever seen from an individual.

But this is not about individuals, this is about the team. One of the greatest groups to have ever represented the Red, White and Blue. The best part is they are all so young. Bontempelli 20. Boyd 21. Daniel 20. Dunkley 19. The list goes on. We have one of the best coaches going around, he is just a winner and a great person too. The club has spoken about sustained success and that being what we are building towards and now that we have an enormous monkey off our backs the sky is the limit for this group. This one is for all the supporters, a lot of whom have had many more years of pain and suffering than what I have. Those that have kept the faith because they love the club so much. I'm super excited that finally more good things are coming our way. A membership record this year and expanding our supporter base, painting the western side of Melbourne Red White and Blue. This is one of the greatest days of my life.

WELL DONE DOGGIES!!!!!!!!

Well done the coaching staff, well done to the players, well done to the board, well done to the fans and well done to the past players.

You all thoroughly deserve this premiership, never been so happy for an opposition club to win the Cup as I have to see you guys crowned the champions.

Enjoy it, you are such a humble club and I've got nothing but admiration for the Western Bulldogs

Congratulations aren't enough really.

The most incredible premiership I've ever seen. The most incredible football story I have ever seen. You have been on the brink many times...for those of you who can remember those times, I can only imagine what a sweet day this is for you.

Just- there are no words really.

Just ****en party and soak it up. 17 sets of fans want to be you right now.

I LOVE THIS CLUB

Does the AFL have a finals MVP award?? If not, they should make one just for Picken. Four of the most amazing finals I've ever seen from an individual.

But this is not about individuals, this is about the team. One of the greatest groups to have ever represented the Red, White and Blue. The best part is they are all so young. Bontempelli 20. Boyd 21. Daniel 20. Dunkley 19. The list goes on. We have one of the best coaches going around, he is just a winner and a great person too. The club has spoken about sustained success and that being what we are building towards and now that we have an enormous monkey off our backs the sky is the limit for this group. This one is for all the supporters, a lot of whom have had many more years of pain and suffering than what I have. Those that have kept the faith because they love the club so much. I'm super excited that finally more good things are coming our way. A membership record this year and expanding our supporter base, painting the western side of Melbourne Red White and Blue. This is one of the greatest days of my life.

They've actually bought in a finals MVP award, it's probably down to either Picken or Kennedy.

I LOVE THIS CLUB

They started the award this year, coaches' finals MVP.
He will win it

Congratulations guys, fantastic season and finale.

Luke Bevridge is such a great face for football and your boys never, ever gave up.

So jelly right now. Happy for you guys but jelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations aren't enough really.

The most incredible premiership I've ever seen. The most incredible football story I have ever seen.

Just- there are no words really.

Just ****en party and soak it up. 17 sets of fans want to be you right now.
It was just Brillant . Have a great night , I am about to crack into the single malt

7dhTSLB.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back