Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations and enjoy, you all deserve it.

All the heartbreaking moments of the past 30 years make the next week even more special.
I'm not on here much any more TP but you are welcome on this board any time!

The tale of the tape for you guys is ridiculously impressive.

Beat the reigning 3-peat premiers going for four in a row.
Massive injury list throughout the year.
Without your inspirational captain
First GF since 1961
First flag since 1954
First team to win from outside top 4, let alone SEVENTH!!

A million congrats. Like many, I have a massive soft spot for the Doggies, very happy to hand the mantle over to you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations aren't enough really.

The most incredible premiership I've ever seen. The most incredible football story I have ever seen. You have been on the brink many times...for those of you who can remember those times, I can only imagine what a sweet day this is for you.

Just- there are no words really.

Just ****en party and soak it up. 17 sets of fans want to be you right now.

This win is for the Irene Chatfield's of the world

I notice no one has mentioned it yet but

Up your Oakley

Everyone is just delighted for your club and supporters. Possibly the most popular GF win I can remember. Enjoy the moment and celebrate hard.
Actually I enjoyed 2014 slightly more but not by much. I was actually in tears after the siren. A real footy club had won.
You have made so many people so happy.

Sorry if already said.

The GWS boo was amazing last week.

The "Sydney [clap clap clap]" attempts being completely drowned out at every attempt today was even better!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back