Premiership 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles_Rock said:
You know...I could've just ask which team do you support on the poll, obviosly they'll go for their team. :rolleyes:

Alternatively you could've only put the teams with a decent chance of winning the Premiership up there (I know, anything can happen but..)

In all seriousness I predict St Kilda will win the flag in 2005

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you believe in curses brisbane will lose the grand final.

i'm not going to make a tip until after the PSD.

Who really knows this early, but I guess Port or St Kilda look the goods. I know who I'd LIKE to win.

maccas_no1 said:
The Mighty Adelaide Crows!!!!!!!!!!!
honestly - go through your season and tell us the wins and losses, and where it puts you on the ladder

then give a rough estimation of who you beat in the finals

Ted Pellitts said:
honestly - go through your season and tell us the wins and losses, and where it puts you on the ladder

then give a rough estimation of who you beat in the finals
What would be the point? You wouldn't believe a single thing posted anyway.

Your view and the view of any Adelaide fan are going to be poles apart, that is a given.

Not a good place to start from in order to get any valid discussion going.

There seems to be a lot of dreamers out there tonight. How can the bullies and hawthorn get more votes than bris. and sydney. Ports will go close again

Going with the saints, they should only get better next year, brissy and port look weaker, cats will improve but not enough imo, dee's could do okay but not enough, freo are due but continue to disappoint and the pies should be around the mark, but i think they will have to wait another year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back