Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else think PC is dead?

Just realised that their forums are down :(

Well and truly dead, we need someone else to step up and make a good afl sim management game.
Unfortunately there isn't many afl followers that can program, and would fill the demand for this.

How do you do this? There are so many secrets to this game!

You need an XML Editor, then search the club id of the club you want to put the player in, then edit the player and change their club id.

Well and truly dead, we need someone else to step up and make a good afl sim management game.
Unfortunately there isn't many afl followers that can program, and would fill the demand for this.

You need an XML Editor, then search the club id of the club you want to put the player in, then edit the player and change their club id.
Actually with 2011, all you need is Notepad. Then do the same thing. I used the edit thing to put myself in the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually with 2011, all you need is Notepad. Then do the same thing. I used the edit thing to put myself in the game

Yeah but notepad is all messy. I use notepad++ to do my editing.

I'm having a problem with even getting this to launch. I double click on the icon then it immediately crashes without loading up. Anyone know what's up with this?

Yeah but notepad is all messy. I use notepad++ to do my editing.
On Windows 7 Notepad is perfect. It's just like a script sort of, and easy to edit. Vista's might be crap, I don't know.

EDIT: Just checked Vista's and it's worse than Win7, but still fine

On Windows 7 Notepad is perfect. It's just like a script sort of, and easy to edit. Vista's might be crap, I don't know.

EDIT: Just checked Vista's and it's worse than Win7, but still fine

I'm on 7, still prefer Notepad++

I'm having a problem with even getting this to launch. I double click on the icon then it immediately crashes without loading up. Anyone know what's up with this?

Same here. Happens to me. I tried to "run as administrator" but didn't work that way either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back