Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anyway to get past a date where the game keeps crashing every time? Can't get past the 17th of February.

If not, that might be the end of my short-lived time with this game. Nothing makes me stop playing a game quicker than the possibility of losing all my work for no reason.

Is there anyway to get past a date where the game keeps crashing every time? Can't get past the 17th of February.

If not, that might be the end of my short-lived time with this game. Nothing makes me stop playing a game quicker than the possibility of losing all my work for no reason.
Which rosters are you using? (i.e. fan made one or the actual games one)

Fan Made.
Unfortunately, that is one of the issues with the fan made data bases. They are fantastic (big thanks to the guys that do it!), but they can be unreliable in playing long careers.

You shouldn't have any issues going off the normal data base. I'd suggest creating your own player data base and editing players through the in-game editor (do this to improve the average/poorly rated players that are now actually first 22 players). Before you start your game, you will also need to edit the rookie contracted players who are actually playing now (otherwise you risk them being desisted without even playing a game) - to do this, exit the game and go to the rookie contracted player's card in the data base, go to the contract section of the player card and it says 'contract type', make sure the number is a '1', if it isn't a 1 then it means it's a rookie contract.

Then you just need to update the squads and the draft as you progress through 2011 to 2014. Make sure you save and exit the game straight after you exit the national draft when you go to edit that particular years draft and squads (make sure you take a screen shot of the draft as well - so you know which draftees should be which). You should save and exit then so it is before the game runs a backup save. That way your edited squads are saved in the backups and you don't have to continuously update the rosters each time you restart your career (just run the backup so you start with the updated squads).

I hope that made sense:p

nope. I got the .dll file from the zip and replaced the equivalent .dll file in the C directory. Still doesn't let me proceed past round 20.
Just to confirm, it says thank you for playing the demo mode of the game and then gives you the option to buy the game or exit?

I have done the fix for this numerous times, not sure why that isn't working.

Just so we are clear and on the same page, please follow the following steps:).

Delete the 'F.M.GameLogic - Dll File' sitting just inside your Premiership Coach 2011 game file.

Download this zip file - www.filedropper.com/premiershipcoach2011liteunrestricted

Once you've downloaded the zip, you need to copy the 'F.M.GameLogic - Dll File' sitting on the outside of the zip file and paste it just on the inside of the Premiership Coach game file (exactly were the dll. file you deleted was sitting).

This should fix the demo mode issue. Let me know how you go!

Trading up is worth it. I traded up to pick 2 with pick 10 and a couple of young players. Pick 1 was a lesser F/S player so I technically had pick 1.

Drafted a midfielder who was a 79 OVR with a 98 peak. Has played 4 seasons now and averages 30 touches a game and won 3 B&Fs

After many seasons as coach, making finals every year except two, getting decimated by injuries right as finals started EVERY year resulting in 4 straight prelim exits, I finally won a flag.

Sydney are 2021 premiers :D

That was much harder than when I used to play it years ago...

was awesome to find this game again.... alas i lost all my rotations tactics file on my old laptop.... any chance u guys can send me some rotations tactics files on here for me to play around with..... any help be appreciated....

Can someone explain to me how to make a working rotation plan? I assumed that if I have all the players set up in their position at the start of the plan, and then everyone ends in that same position nothing would go wrong. But it seems like when players switch once they take the other players role forever (e.g they start as ruck rover, then switch to half forward, the half forward will have the ruck rover's rotations).

aIMX99U.jpg

If anyone could help me out so I don't constantly see Seb Ross hogging the midfield it would be appreciated.

how is everyone going in their games using the 2015 base? only bug i seen so far that is obivous annoyin is the mitch clark stats in the stats section..... and tryin to get the rotations right is a pain in the bum lol..... i also noticed it is harder to be successful than it was a few years ago...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

another thing i noticed with the 2015 base list what happen to the gws players? such as mumford cameron scully etc

Part of me feels bad about not trying to trade my way to the no. 1 draft pick. 81 OVR Ruckman 99 Peak and Melbourne will almost certainly fudge it up...

Well...

Turns out not even Melbourne can sabotage this one. 88 OVR and AA Ruckman in his 3rd season. Averages approx. 23 Hitouts and 20 disposals per game.

Is there free agency signing in this game like if dangerfield was out of contract and i won the premiership so i had a low pick but with enough salary space could i sign him

After many seasons as coach, making finals every year except two, getting decimated by injuries right as finals started EVERY year resulting in 4 straight prelim exits, I finally won a flag.

Sydney are 2021 premiers :D

That was much harder than when I used to play it years ago...

I'm curious as to who we still had on our list at that time. Did you draft any guns? Franklin still going? :p

I'm curious as to who we still had on our list at that time. Did you draft any guns? Franklin still going? :p

I used the default 2011 lists, so never got Franklin. However Lewis Johnston became a 1000 goal kicker o_O with Sam Reid kicking 700. Drafted a gun midfielder named Jerry Hasted with pick 2 after trading up in 2013. He just retired in my file after 2028. Played 360 games, 3x Premiership Player, 13x All Australian, 13x Media champ, 10x B&F Winner, 1 Rising Star, 1 Norm Smith.

I used the default 2011 lists, so never got Franklin. However Lewis Johnston became a 1000 goal kicker o_O with Sam Reid kicking 700. Drafted a gun midfielder named Jerry Hasted with pick 2 after trading up in 2013. He just retired in my file after 2028. Played 360 games, 3x Premiership Player, 13x All Australian, 13x Media champ, 10x B&F Winner, 1 Rising Star, 1 Norm Smith.

Ah, that would explain why winning a Premiership was so difficult. Those default lists can get stuffed. :p

has anyone else had the issue of Essendon just dominating finished season 2020 and the bombers have never finished the regular season outside top 4 and have 5 flags 3 GF loses 1 prelim loss and 1 semi loss. It makes zero sense their team is average at best but they just seem unbeatable I'm thinking someone at the developers was a bit of a bombers fan.

has anyone else had the issue of Essendon just dominating finished season 2020 and the bombers have never finished the regular season outside top 4 and have 5 flags 3 GF loses 1 prelim loss and 1 semi loss. It makes zero sense their team is average at best but they just seem unbeatable I'm thinking someone at the developers was a bit of a bombers fan.

Typically most peoples games have Essendon, Adelaide and West Coast overperforming while Sydney and North Melbourne are notoriously awful no matter how good their lists appear to be.

West Coast, Richmond, Adelaide and Essendon won most if the flags in the first 10 years for me.

North and Port were consistenly bottom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back