Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh. Done with this game. I used the program another member of this site create to randomize all stats and got an awesome and fun save file. It allowed me to rebuild Sydney which took quite a bit of time. 4 years down the track and I'm playing a grand final against Richmond. I lose it in the last few minutes when they kick a goal to put themselves in front and Trent Dennis-Lane misses two for us. I looked forward to getting revenge next season and had a good chance, finishing 3rd on the ladder. I lose my first finals match, but win the next two. I then realise that the other team going through was Richmond and I was pretty pumped. The stage was set for me to get redemption against them, but I decided to leave the match for today. I then try to get into the save file and it's corrupted again! 5 seasons I played on there, making sure Sydney has the best team in the competition, just to find out the file is corrupted for the third time in a couple of weeks! The error log doesn't reveal anything either.

I'm extremely pissed off right now. Just gonna have to download Premiership Coach 2010, I guess. :(

Ugh. Done with this game. I used the program another member of this site create to randomize all stats and got an awesome and fun save file. It allowed me to rebuild Sydney which took quite a bit of time. 4 years down the track and I'm playing a grand final against Richmond. I lose it in the last few minutes when they kick a goal to put themselves in front and Trent Dennis-Lane misses two for us. I looked forward to getting revenge next season and had a good chance, finishing 3rd on the ladder. I lose my first finals match, but win the next two. I then realise that the other team going through was Richmond and I was pretty pumped. The stage was set for me to get redemption against them, but I decided to leave the match for today. I then try to get into the save file and it's corrupted again! 5 seasons I played on there, making sure Sydney has the best team in the competition, just to find out the file is corrupted for the third time in a couple of weeks! The error log doesn't reveal anything either.

I'm extremely pissed off right now. Just gonna have to download Premiership Coach 2010, I guess. :(

You can export your 2015 team from your save file and make a new base file using those lists, it just means the 2015 teams and ratings will be used at you will begin in 2011. If you want to do this, there is a couple of things you have to fix which I can do for you if you send me over the save file.

I have used that program to randomize stats and I've been using it with PC2010. Its really good.

You can export your 2015 team from your save file and make a new base file using those lists, it just means the 2015 teams and ratings will be used at you will begin in 2011. If you want to do this, there is a couple of things you have to fix which I can do for you if you send me over the save file.

I have used that program to randomize stats and I've been using it with PC2010. Its really good.

Nah, that's alright mate. I was planning on playing 2010 again anyway. Even if I exported the teams, the file would probably get corrupted again. I checked for a virus, but there was nothing wrong with the PC.

I've forgotten... how does PC2010 compare to 2011?

Also, are there any lists for it? Never mind. It comes with 2012 lists. :D

Nah, that's alright mate. I was planning on playing 2010 again anyway. Even if I exported the teams, the file would probably get corrupted again. I checked for a virus, but there was nothing wrong with the PC.

I've forgotten... how does PC2010 compare to 2011?

Also, are there any lists for it? Never mind. It comes with 2012 lists. :D

The 2012 lists that I converted to PC2010 only work for 2-3 seasons, at the end of the 2nd or 3rd season when you go to the next season it comes up with an error. The same occurs with 2011, the only lists that you can really use is the 2010 lists.

I've got one final issue. :/ PC2010 is appearing too big on my screen. Is there anyway to fix this? It's already in windowed mode, but it's still to large in height for my screen.

Go into settings, select the small windowed option.

Cheers, mate. No luck unfortunately though. I'll go into the computer settings and have a look.

I'm sorry about all the questions, I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to this sort of thing. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, mate. No luck unfortunately though. I'll go into the computer settings and have a look.

I'm sorry about all the questions, I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to this sort of thing. :p

It's due to a conflict in your graphics card, monitor, and the games acceptable resolutions. Ad released a patch that fixed this.

There is a setting to change, but not within the game - somewhere in the .ini files.

As a workaround, before loading - change your resolution to a lower one. Load the game. Change resolution to normal.

I'd played for about three weeks before finding out there were buttons on the bottom of the screen!

Is anyone able to help me with registration problems? I have my code still, and I've reinstalled the setup until it asks me to register. I've tried to get the website to use my registration code but the page won't load (assuming because the servers are down?). I don't have my original installation files still so I don't know if have a chance of playing again without them or do I? Any help is gladly appreciated.

Not sure anyone has yet. Haydo169 was working on one last I heard (not sure how to tag users).

This is correct. I am a good 90% finished with the 2013 list, but still just touching up a few things.. will have the list up and ready by the weekend :)

Sounds good. If you want another set of eyes on it let me know I'd be happy to look through it. Up to you.

I won't send them to you because they were made by someone else who asked me to check them out. He will release them when he is ready to.

Are they any good?

Just about to test them out right now.

Excited. Update me asap guys :thumbsu:

Testing them out right now. The only things that need to be changed are the age of the players. I need to bump up each players DOB by 2 years to make it show players are at their 2013 age instead of their 2011 age as that is when the game starts. The other thing is that there are players whose stats haven't been edited to reflect their ability in 2013. I still see Jack Darling rated at 78, which I believe was his rating in the 2011/2012 lists.

Testing them out right now. The only things that need to be changed are the age of the players. I need to bump up each players DOB by 2 years to make it show players are at their 2013 age instead of their 2011 age as that is when the game starts. The other thing is that there are players whose stats haven't been edited to reflect their ability in 2013. I still see Jack Darling rated at 78, which I believe was his rating in the 2011/2012 lists.

That's not too bad; how accurate are the draftee ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back