Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Y
Hi Fos. Had bub last Monday. It was very good of her to wait so we could get the GF and a week of celebrations in first! Signing up to Dogs today.
Yay! Congrats to you both and welcome to the little one. :)

2qm2elj.png

Check out this baby from the WEG shop Bayswater Road. Fully hot stamped !

$25 on its own, or about $140 fully framed !

I know I'm getting one ;)

I'm just wondering where one could get this particular foilded poster?...preferably online...
I check the weg website, but I don't think it's there?

Thanks!

I'm just wondering where one could get this particular foilded poster?...preferably online...
I check the weg website, but I don't think it's there?

Thanks!
Hi mate

It's available at the WEG shop Bayswater road, Bayswater North right now. Just go down there Wed, Thursday or Fri

Damn..... Heading down there after work next week. Reasonable price!
It looks amazing in the flesh believe me ! I'm getting them to frame mine for $140.00... It's quite a large poster too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey does anyone know where I can get the Mark Knight poster 'foiled' version?
It's the same as the one they sold after the game at the ground but it had a blue background and was foil?
I think they were $100.
If anyone has one they want to sell I'll buy it

It's the same as the one they sold after the game at the ground but it had a blue background and was foil?
I think they were $100.
Can see a couple on Ebay for around $300 each.

I think they were $100.
I've also seen on ebay a limited edition version of the white poster?? Does anybody know anything about that?
I thought the white ones were all the cheapies at $3 but someone is trying to sell one for $100.
In the photo it shows a round limited edition stamp on it.

Through my contacts at the Southbank Citadel, I managed to snaffle many of the Bulldogs related printing plates from the Herald Suns commemorative Grand Final edition.

I have no idea what I am going to do with them, but they are a neat memento.

I've also seen on ebay a limited edition version of the white poster?? Does anybody know anything about that?
I thought the white ones were all the cheapies at $3 but someone is trying to sell one for $100.
In the photo it shows a round limited edition stamp on it.

Looks like someone is just trying to make a quick buck. There was a limited edition run of 1000 posters which sold for $25 each. I think the paper that they were printed on was better quality than the $3 version, but otherwise basically the same.

This was the initial sale prices of the posters in their various forms:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s/news-story/1f638b422e8efea2c2bfd67ce7107f49

POSTER PRICING

Paper Poster: 65 x 45cm, $3

Laminated Poster: 65.5 x 46cm, $15

Limited Edition: 1000 printed, $25

Block Mounted Poster: 65.5 x 46cm, $40

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back