Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked up the Blu-ray Bulldogs Premiership disk from JB this afternoon ($34.95) also had the AFL Classic WB 6 disk DVD from there ($34.98). Now have to wait for the Victory Pack, I'll be doubling up on the GF, but I want the higher quality where I can get it.

Went to the dogs shop whitten oval the other day. Staggered at the price of most things to be honest. I know the club needs to pay off debt etc, but the prices in there were ridiculous sadly :(

Went to the dogs shop whitten oval the other day. Staggered at the price of most things to be honest. I know the club needs to pay off debt etc, but the prices in there were ridiculous sadly :(
Yeah, they were pre-selling the victory pack DVD set for $110 compared to JB Hifi at $90. A 20% markup is a bit steep.

Picked up the Blu-ray Bulldogs Premiership disk from JB this afternoon ($34.95) also had the AFL Classic WB 6 disk DVD from there ($34.98). Now have to wait for the Victory Pack, I'll be doubling up on the GF, but I want the higher quality where I can get it.
We watched the Blu-ray last night, with the 3AW call on. Great picture quality on the 50 inch plasma.

Is the 5 DVD set which is available from the Herald-Sun shop the same package which will be available from JB Hi-Fi, except that it has the fifth disc containing home and away highlights? Or will the JB Hi-Fi package also have the fifth disc? Does the Herald-Sun grand final DVD also give alternate commentaries?

Is the 5 DVD set which is available from the Herald-Sun shop the same package which will be available from JB Hi-Fi, except that it has the fifth disc containing home and away highlights? Or will the JB Hi-Fi package also have the fifth disc?
The bolded bit is correct.
Does the Herald-Sun grand final DVD also give alternate commentaries?
Yes.
But I recommend the Blu-ray version which is in high-definition over the DVD which is standard definition (as long as you have a Blu-ray player that is).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, long time lurker, very rare poster. Does anyone have any idea where I can find a frame for the Herald Sun poster? Bought it at the game and wan't to avoid having one made if I could

20161028_194818.png

20161028_194842.png

Hey guys, long time lurker, very rare poster. Does anyone have any idea where I can find a frame for the Herald Sun poster? Bought it at the game and wan't to avoid having one made if I could
Op shops? Garage sales? Kmart might have a cheap framed picture that you could remove from the frame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back